[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly!

"
TokyoToho wrote:

2. Hmm, well we do get decent amount of life with decent regen too, so it might be a gear problem perhaps for defense? lv44 probably don't have IR taken, getting bulky isn't too tough though, 5-link is recommended to buy at lv45-ish, something with 300 armour. Also remember to keep fortify up with leap slam, granite flask should really make content for the most part trivial. If you need help passing a boss don't be afraid to party, in fact I party with randoms for almost every act 4 boss just to save time. But if my shock nova templar could kill malachai solo along with piety/kaom/daresso without dying, this build should definitely be able to. Using a shield isn't a bad option if defenses are meh, clearing content to access farming zones is the main objective for story really.

Realised after I wrote this that I didn't have all that much armor. I got a nice chest and helmet, and that's helping a bunch. Also, once I got multistrike (my colors before only let me have Faster Attacks instead of multistrike), the life problem seems to have solved itself for the most part. Single target bosses that don't spawn adds can still whittle me down though :P Also, I figure I should point out, I'm not actually dying all that much, it's just that I absolutely need Life Gain on Hit in order to get through groups, so I'm missing out on a slot for WED. I'm working on getting a 5L, but I only started Warbands a couple weeks ago and don't have my standard currency to buy one yet :P
"
TokyoToho wrote:

3. Single targets, multistrike and mana leech should really be enough on 4-link, 5-link maybe could be iffy, its been as while since I've played any wild strike build tho. What I would do is invest into vaal Double Strike, put it on 3-link (or 4), with multistrike and faster attacks, should make killing single targets better/faster. Similarly normal double strike could work too. Even with mana leech for WS a 2 mana hit jewel could help, also elreon rings if you have access to them or can ask someone to buy for cheap could help a lot, if self-found then mana regen with a very low level clarity (lv3 or something) could help.

I didn't have the colors for multistrike originally, but now that I've got that in there the mana problems are gone entirely, even single target :P

Is it absolutely necessary to dual wield? I've always wanted to create a tanky 1hand shield char. Is it possible with wild strike?
It seems weak to me right now but a dyadus variant of my oro's shocker build is doable

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1432299

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBmy1fOYrwxIKwq76nZU29Nkd-hNnawXTtBS1670CgIWAshVoaXhNGt9Nv705hUoZgOlIOPN-_20_gwyW8FHG8nxiR_EsUTdl8ggfyQfjr6hh2rM9-rY33MnzZcqmsqlnzGjiQVScvOtgyiXflV-LtIIKb4XOiAASz8B_AZjwF73xyD3GFRtfzEbFCeuZj_WaeaPL60hZvJKo26eNqHRSPRpuhGGo5UlgH99esmDpYVcaD2_FsNthJGyqN7FUirzhTdufz3WhllG9mVEMxV5cR1WNwYEHBi9unCVjT_A==

fire born jewel in the duelist area, can be done with templar start

Skill: double strike + prismatic eclipse OR cleave/double strike + legacy ungil's gauche ( a total of 40%block). OR similar.

The same is doable with a shield, change the nodes in the duelist area for the shield template.

after a bit of time, i think that dual dyadus dual strike + anger+ herald of ice + herald of thunder

plus added lightning + added cold + weapon elem damage + faster attack + multi strike has the best dps, each flat elemental damage is added twice, once for each weapon... thoo good foils are far better

it will never be good and optimal, oro's wrecks it because of fire penetration but oro's is already considered bad.

burning damage is useless with low base damage too. (less than 10K per hit)

Elemental equilibrium dual dyadus and whatever you want, without offensive auras , with blood magic.
Ice crash/cyclone + faster attack + weapon elemental damage + blood magic + ?

Maybe static strike too, if the aoe is delayed enough.

Or dual strike pyre ring + fire pene + three dragon shock build??

...... there is a lot of possibilities, your build atm could be better

Oh so after a bit of thinking, something is doable.

Dyadus shield charge + melee splash + faster attack + weapon elemental damage + fire penetration + added cold damage. Yes.

Herald of ice + anger * pyre ring needed *

So a good cold damage addition converted to fire with a big multiplier of shield charge.

Is not it fun?
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABLMFLQ48FE0UcRiRGjghYCKvJbwnLyyFMok4UzpSOthAoEa3RtdHfkqYV-JZ81oaXhNhUmP9ZU1mVGhlaPJxhXIPcql07Xasdud35Xrmeu982YIHgpuE2YTvhmCLjJBVlFyUb6IArKqxQryfvTa-p8BmzGbPftNv2XzawdtP37_gw-Fz6hjtIO9O8B_yQfMR8933Mvjr-d38S8C_qZUM96yvG5cyTgSHYuxNRsGCL8x08RjbFHXl5pzEtyLIzO-P32-mjXVOZfDSIZ7N6dV5OX7iGj5fPxQg7w7yL1BH

with two fireborn jewel , one for the axe/cold side and one for duelist side

or

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABLMFLQ48FE0UcRiRGjghYCKvJbwnLyyFMok4UzpSOthAoEa3RtdHfkqYV-JZ81oaXhNhUmP9ZU1mVGhlaPJxhXIPcql07Xasdud35Xrmeu982YIHgpuE2YZgi4yQVZRclG-iAKyqsUK8n702vqfAZsxmz37Tb9l820_fv-DD4XPqGO0g707wH_MR8933Mvjr-d38S8C_qZUM96yvG5cyTgSHwYIvzHk5fuIaPl8_FCDvDvIvUEc26FivqW534wHcTUbAGm87eA218nJsbEYyCTWS2L3-j03jeWjBBOnV

something similar ya see
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Sep 30, 2015, 3:16:31 AM
Any chance of a video?
So guys, is that build viable?
I want to try it on new league (darkshrine or whatever it's called).
I just don't want to waste my time with useless builds. This one looks very awesome.

Is it Atziri's viable or not? And the most important question, is it playable, or not?

Hope you will help me! Cheers!
can i dual dyadus? and what 4 gem can i put on alpha howl?
What is your current DPS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info