Lol Kripp just logged out to prevent death

No "fix" will ever happen due to PoE's always online nature. They WILL have DCs, occasional server issues, people dcing due to bugs/internet etc no matter how stable their servers become.

You don't need to look any further than D3 which has very stable servers now yet DCs can still happen(mostly due to your internet connection). That shouldn't be a constant threat in hardcore even if it does happen once every few weeks.

There is nothing wrong with logging out through alt f4. The devs fully intended that to work out.. same way you can instantly leave with a portal while you can't do that in D3 hardcore.
HC is a joke , just max resists get alot of HP and hotkey alt F4 to your middle mouse button
"
he got punctured and he was about to die so he insta logged out

this is why hardcore will always be a joke

Exactly, but then you get the so called 'Elite' hardcore players who defend the tactic and abuse anyone who plays normal mode. But the fact is they are all exploiting a weakness in the game. 99% of players would not make lvl 40 if it wasn't for town portals or disconnecting.

So their false pride in their 'skills' is laughable.
I like all the "bros" trying to be all macho in a pc game. Very entertaining.

What exactly are you guys trying to compensate for?

LOL.
"
aguamoose wrote:
"

Exactly, but then you get the so called 'Elite' hardcore players who defend the tactic and abuse anyone who plays normal mode. But the fact is they are all exploiting a weakness in the game. 99% of players would not make lvl 40 if it wasn't for town portals or disconnecting.

This is ironic to no end. You should also learn not to speak for everybody. You're leaking arrogance.
Would anybody like some... POUNDCAKE?
Are there no passives that reduce the damage / duration of dots?

Could be handy.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
ansuk wrote:
Quite in doubt if you'd not do the same with your 75 character at HC, but whatever.
why play hardcore and piss on the default when 99% of the so called elitist hc players cheats death by doing that trick

no respect for those people

the majority of the hc players are all fakers look at me im playing hardcore but when i almost die i fast dc so my char isnt dead PATHETIC
"
Agilaz wrote:
"
aguamoose wrote:
"

This is ironic to no end. You should also learn not to speak for everybody. You're leaking arrogance.

I am not speaking for anyone but myself. I am stating 99% of upper level hardcore players are cheats.
Hardcore just means you haven't died yet.
This thread is terrible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info