Lol Kripp just logged out to prevent death

he got punctured and he was about to die so he insta logged out

this is why hardcore will always be a joke
Last edited by pneuma on Feb 13, 2013, 6:07:26 AM
I lost my last HC witch to puncture.
It all happened so quickly, puncture is really strong.

I think there should be a 5 sec logout timer if you are outside of town tbh (and if you alt-f4 char remains in the world for 5 secs)

Last edited by zankioh on Feb 13, 2013, 5:00:17 AM
In before "go back to scrubcore" "real men play hardcore" etc etc..

I like and watch Krip, but yea you should not be able to insta log out in any way or form. You play hardcore, you face the consequences.
IGN: Rhazmuz
Working as intended.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Quite in doubt if you'd not do the same with your 75 character at HC, but whatever.
Who or what the f*ck is "Kripp"?
Last edited by mushioov on Feb 13, 2013, 5:05:15 AM
"
ansuk wrote:
Quite in doubt if you'd not do the same with your 75 character at HC, but whatever.

I don't blame Kripp or others for making use of it, I think it's up to GGG to prevent such cheap emergency buttons from working.
As I said, simply letting the char stay in the world for a few extra seconds would solve the issue.
I don't see a single good reason to allow anyone to cheat the game and a deserved death like this.
The masses will rage if GGG removes this before they fix many bugs in the game. I've had to do emergency log outs because of characters being unable to move, plenty of other bugs. I agree that doing it to save your life when you make a mistake is lame, but I'd rather it remain in the game so legit players aren't punished when they come across some kind of game breaking bug.
"
mushioov wrote:
Who or what the f*ck is "Kripp"?

Streamer/youtuber/nolifer. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kripparrian?feature=g-subs-u
Softcore is the new hardcore. You don't grind till you over-level like a wimp, you dive in regardless a take them no matter the odds stacked against ypu. And the Exp penalty is crippling on Merciless if you die a lot. Level limbo is a fate worse than death.

Real men play softcore and take on battles way above their capabilities. :P
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.
Last edited by GhostlightX on Feb 13, 2013, 5:15:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info