We all trash talked D3, but is there any feature that D3 does better than PoE?

"
Daimoth wrote:
MTX item/skill dyes would be a strong addition to PoE. It would make coming up with a cohesive visual theme for a character much more feasible. As it stands now very few skins really match. Like, Goldwyrm alt art is commonly considered one of the best skins in the game, but it matches nearly nothing. And it would likely increase the sales of skin transfers. Could even mitigate how painful the wait can be on new 3d art.

Another, even easier idea would be a hide armor MTX "effect".

They planned to add dyes since closed beta, but afair the engine is too limited to actually allow for it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Performance.

Ruining a beloved franchise.
Noblesse oblige
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Daimoth wrote:
MTX item/skill dyes would be a strong addition to PoE. It would make coming up with a cohesive visual theme for a character much more feasible. As it stands now very few skins really match. Like, Goldwyrm alt art is commonly considered one of the best skins in the game, but it matches nearly nothing. And it would likely increase the sales of skin transfers. Could even mitigate how painful the wait can be on new 3d art.

Another, even easier idea would be a hide armor MTX "effect".

They planned to add dyes since closed beta, but afair the engine is too limited to actually allow for it.

I thought something like that might be the case. It's a shame engine tweaks can be so messy. People are still loading the game from RAM to offset disk access spikes.
"
w7west wrote:
No enigma or shako in both games both games are shit.

I miss my Zeal pally with his sexy Botd and Delirium, so cute when it proc or when you put it on your hire and he proc it. CUTTTNESSSSSSS
You know the best feature Diablo 3 has is the chat.

NO FUCKING "PC PLZ", "HOW MUCH THIS ITEM" and so on.
D3 is trash, designed for casuals.

[Edited by support]
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Aug 19, 2015, 6:09:03 AM
No - nothing.

Blizzard ruined Diablo and is now trying to band aid a game that is rotten from the core.
Marketing, Diablo 3 sure knows how to sell shit and they continue to do so at a fantastic rate. I love how everyone is drooling over Kenais Cube, a item that will further add to the mind numbing experience D3 already is. Somehow people still insist on believing that removing consequences creates more viable builds. In reality, with no consequences and minimal cost, human nature will drive everyone to exactly the same build. In PoE, rerolling a char because your build isn't 100% isn't always worth it simply because every build is an actual investment. Going suboptimal in D3 = intentionaly restraining yourself while going suboptimal in PoE = making it work.
Making Salt.

Don't get me wrong, PoE is quite good at making salt. Plenty of it. But it PALES in comparison to the mountains of salt D3 produces. It's quite impressive actually. It's so widespread, you can find tons of D3 salt even here on the PoE forums.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
camapngu133 wrote:
The endgame contents.

cant tell if serious ROFL

D3 is a very fun game for about a month. After that it sucks and you are bored. You have every class in god-mode gear facerolling Torment 6 with your 1000 paragon level and theres nothing left to do. You cant reroll to try a different build cause each class only has like 2 functioning builds. You cant try and get rich because Blizzard banned the Economy. So the game is only good for a month following a new expansion.
IGN: DabrixRN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info