[2.0] Little help for Staff Cyclone CoC build

Hello,

I have been playing PoE now and then for about year or more, but never achieved any higher level (due to low hours played). I would like to know if this kind of skill tree is viable for end game maps (lvl70+) as I'm able now to spend some more time in game and finally reach the desired level.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAWGPG2D38jM9fP_ZIMft_4-8OFCBQR-RRaPKvbAthxq6uPmebogDwHwSzwGYYXTzv4XPtIIKbV-J35ew4hXtmVHIPlG_zEXGFsULauUbXZp760h0Uj0ZYrl6lE3H7izQxWfPtREou1YunpclnQXK8mr6nZU29Nkd-hNkB3HfjqW55aMEEhX0WQPcycqnE9phv3COSfeXP42oWb4Y7NI5r2bc-g8w8Ldi9_gqmVzrh8kU1kv6PTeODX4dqqZT-VA3NK1Aczq-nkc677fjr6hgt0p8-kGypJ4TvEuGi6g==

I was thinking about Cast on Critical Strike Cyclone Staff Ele build. I want to link:

Cyclone + Weapon Ele Dmg + Critical damage + Fortify + Cast on Crit - Shock Nova (to shock everything)

Want to use Hegemony supported by Hatred and Herald of Thunder (linked with Curse on Hit Assassins mark).

I'm planning to use Tabula Rasa or any good 6L Chest until I get 6L Hegemony (hahaha... yeah).

I'm planning on getting 6th Power Charge from bandits - so I'll be sitting on 6 Endurance Charges, 6 Power Charges (4 passives, 1 bandits and 1 hegemony) and 3 Frenzy Charges (from bloodlust). Getting charges is not a problem with this build as Staves gets 10% chance to get power on block (also assassins mark), 10% endurance on knockback (and every crit WILL knockback). Shock Nova is there to maintain the HoT and constant shock effect (for 25% more damage from passives and shock stack damage).

Is this build somehow viable? Should I get more Armour / Life nods? Due to 6 endurance charges and fortify this build seems to be quite tanky :P

I'm planning to use Hegemony and Empire's Grasp as only 'must-have-item'. And all other slots are open to discussion.

I would very like to get some feedback and help with passives (if I should change anything).

cheers.
Last edited by silvach on Aug 14, 2015, 3:27:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info