Logging out abandons leo daily

You click him it say it can be completed with a pvp only char you try to switch to pvp char and you lose your daily. Seriously its hard enough to level leo without this pain. Pls fix.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You don't lose your daily. His stays active until you complete it or it resets. The only thing that could be called a bug is that the mission status only shows up for the character that started it.

You don't know what the mission will be until you start it. A few days ago it was win as certain classes so you were pretty much required to switch characters if you weren't playing one of those classes at the time. Which I did and got the credit for the mission.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Aug 13, 2015, 10:03:08 AM
Please fix soon,

if you activate quest, you can't go back to character screen or the mission is closed.
Some quests require other characters and this is really annoying that you can't just select another character for the mission.

And Lordsidro you are wrong, the mission does not stay active for any char, not even for the one who started the mission.

Since 2.0 this problem exists
--------------------------
Af hverju er ég til.

Stop eating animals now.
It was I who said the mission stays active if you switch characters. And I was not wrong (unless this is a new bug). I have started the mission with one character and completed it with another PvP only character (because as pointed out, sometimes missions can only be done with a specific class). The only bug I've seen with the Leo missions was fixed I believe long ago and that was with the Sarn Arena not giving credit if the instance was created before the daily mission started.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Aug 29, 2015, 10:27:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info