I am lucky, therefore game is fine

I am doing well, so why you QQ?

guys, you have absolutely no idea how utterly annoying this attitude is, when reading through forum posts.
out of all possible replies to other people's complaints - legitimate or not - some choose the one which indicates, more than others (choose the most appropriate):

1) they don't give a shit about other players.
2) they don't give a shit about the game, because they couldn't care less what happens outside their current bubble of "me".
3) they simply enjoy acting like complete dirt bags, in Forums.

this kind of shitty behaviour plagued the PoE Forum for as long as I remember it, but currently there's just too much of it.
please stop.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I haven't encountered this problem very much, I think you're exaggerating. forums are fine.

:)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Aug 13, 2015, 1:38:52 AM
"
I haven't encountered this problem very much, I think you're exaggerating.

:)

am I?
man there are entire threads which reek "me gud. git gud!", as opposed to just occasional troll posts.
they just learned to disguise it more cleverly, to avoid instant Probation, because I assume the Moderators look for keywords instead of actually reading through posts and understanding their meaning - due to lack of time and sheer required effort.
It's times like these I really wish you could use a tone of voice on the internet.

Edited my other post to make intention more clear.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Aug 13, 2015, 1:39:28 AM
That's elitism for you.You have to suck it up or you'll end up getting pissed on them, get reported and end up on probation after saying anything remotely aggressive (even though they do the same thing except with a passive aggressive attitude).
Edit: Not worth it...
Last edited by camapngu133 on Aug 13, 2015, 1:38:43 AM
"
It's times like these I really wish you could use a tone of voice on the internet.

Edited my other post to make intention more clear.

oops :)
well played.

but I'm serious. I hope the people doing this fit more into the definition of (3), because (1) and (2) are far worse.
and in any case, they need to stop with this crap.
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 13, 2015, 1:48:34 AM
what if i fit into the category

4) i'm doing okaish, but i realize RNG is a swinging pendulum and it will swing my way if i persist, why you qq when everybody is under the same rule-set of RNG?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
what if i fit into the category

4) i'm doing okaish, but i realize RNG is a swinging pendulum and it will swing my way if i persist, why you qq when everybody is under the same rule-set of RNG?

Peace,

-Boem-

no problem with that, except I disagree.
but then it turns into a debate of opposing opinions, which is what the Forum is for.
it's not the same as "I am lucky/doing well. game is fine", so it's not #4.
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 13, 2015, 2:51:26 AM
I can live with that :>

Have you considered the possibility that the "i am doing well" part is skill-based by design?

As in "abusing" every beneficial part of the game to your advantage? Knowledge being the primary source of that advantage.

What i mean is, while i am doing like i described previously, i would have absolutely no issue with making a couple of exalts appear on demand if i so desired.

I simply don't desire it.

Implying the "stop qq'ing" sometimes is justified by a lack of motivation/willingness by the other party to develop his knowledge of the game.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info