Photos of the New Grinding Gear Games Office!

"
linkstatic wrote:
Waiting for that guy who appeared outside the old office asking for a Beta invite to do the same here!

New doors seem too opaque for that.
"
Khisanth wrote:
"
linkstatic wrote:
Waiting for that guy who appeared outside the old office asking for a Beta invite to do the same here!

New doors seem too opaque for that.

There's fire doors with small clear windows. I reckon it could happen.
"
This side of the room has some of the artists, our server guys, our web developer and Bex.

Oh you. :D

"
There's space left on this side to accommodate for new people!

This actually made me chuckle a little. Are these really two desks in the middle of a giant, empty room? X-D
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Aug 13, 2015, 12:57:20 AM
You guys should make a short vid on how daily operations happen!
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Neat! Love the entrance. Gratz!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Wow. Very happy that GGG has grown so much. Your company's attitude and involvement with the community (along with a laundry list of other reasons) are the reason I have given so much to you. Please keep going well past Path of Exile.

Also, PoE is pretty decent game. ;)
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
I am so happy for you guys! you all most undeniably deserve that sweet sweet pad,all those cool features look really fun, thank you for all your hard work guys! :)
That is one amazing office!
This is too official, I feel like I need to clean up my act and be more professional because of it.
anything is everything
That kitchen though.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info