wanted to buy an item but poe.trade all users are not online.. ever

When I search for the item for the last 3 days I only see 1 to 2 people has 'online' ever. I checked during work time (west coast time) or at night at home. I PM/whisper in game about 7 to 8 people 2 to 3 times each for the last 2 days or so I never got any reply at all. I don't wanna spam anyone so I just move on to a different seller. It wasn't like that at all in < 1.2 leagues (didn't play 1.3).

So Warbands is not a very popular league somehow for trading? Or the poe.trade page is glitched?

set your search paramaters to online only + buyout only and people generally respond within a few seconds of getting whispered.

Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
also whispering a 2nd or 3rd time isnt spamming, when you zone (switching towns to check vendors, zone into your ho/into a map) whispers are often lost, or sometimes someone is afk for longer time and doesnt check his whispers/assumes you lost your interest!
Thanks guys. Setting the buyout and online filter helps a bit I am looking at about 10 ppl online but most are selling corrupted bad rolled of that item =(

I will try to message a few more times hopefully someone will answer...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info