GGG says''what are u doing here solo players''

"
eqisaman wrote:
I hear this in my head after doing hundreds of maps and having 1 lv 74 map in my stash

They say 'higher lv maps drop sometimes' really ?? since 1 month im lv 90 running with

200 iir 30 iiq i've seen 1 map lv 75 dropped and maybe 3 maps lv 74 almost everything alched

many maps chiseled

GGG nerfed map drops. Get clear with it or farm lvl 72 maps. I dropped WB league ... worst update ever.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Whats your problem you dont want to spend 20 chaos a map to sustain? Cheap skate.

Learn to trade better. Then maybe you can sustain 77-78s. Mid maps.

Oh and you better have a deep well to dip into also - like when I ran 18 78 100%ers and got none higher back than 77. This way you can just buy maps when plan A doest work. You know ride out the rough patches.

Thank you. You've just saved me a lot of time. If this is normal then I guess I have reached the end of the game. I'm a solo player and don't care to 'trade better' or farm currency for hours just to run 1-2 maps. And even with that, by your admission, streaks of bad luck should still be expected.

PoE attracted me after the Diablo 3 "trade better" disaster because it seemed to support solo play with just self-found items. Apparently, this only goes as far as lv 74-ish, and then you are SoL if you don't "trade better".

As a proud owner of a few dozen ilvl 75-76 Grotto, Desert, Tropical Island, etc garbage, I say "F THIS" until GGG changes map drop rates or level ranges.

I'll be reading patch notes.
dear Quiox-yes i kill all bosses

lv 68-72 bosses drop maps as well trash mobs

problem is higher 73-74
"
eqisaman wrote:
I hear this in my head after doing hundreds of maps and having 1 lv 74 map in my stash

They say 'higher lv maps drop sometimes' really ?? since 1 month im lv 90 running with

200 iir 30 iiq i've seen 1 map lv 75 dropped and maybe 3 maps lv 74 almost everything alched

many maps chiseled

At the beginning of new league I was getting 76-77and even 78 maps and than update came and bum go back to 73-74 maps and someone from GGG said here on forum that higher lvl maps are not supposed to drop as much so... yea pretty much killed the game for me. My MF and all currency Ive spent on maps didn't help. Actually it helped me give up on game sooner since basically I just wasted all hard earned currency on pointless and boring low lvl map grind. See ya in 6months or so when we get some new big update.
Last edited by Sidad on Aug 13, 2015, 2:22:13 AM
the strand boss dropped a rare unid cells map for me, so it is possible for the bosses to drop +2 maps.
Second-class poe gamer
"
eqisaman wrote:

my 83 marauder eats her alive

He must be blind. She is really not that hot... more like cold and slimy and *shutters* tentacly.
ok lets say 'cold buffet'
I'm fu**ing done with this sh*t, i'm gonna r*t this bitch up big time.
"
eqisaman wrote:
Only today i alched 20 lv 73 maps-6 with double boss. i got back 3 lv 73 maps some lower

mainly lv 70.Bosses drooped 00000000000 maps

Double bosses don't give twice the amount of maps.
There is a wall of 72 maps to break, but once you get through it you have no problem sustaining 75+ maps. Might take a while depending on rng, but you will eventually get a few good drops and get it running.
-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info