Let's talk about Headhunter :)

this item...

everyone want it, but.... who can realy effectively use it?

it has no resistances, nice life but some belts with no resist or low resist have 130+ life,

the damage vs rare monsters is nice, but for attackers there are belts with alot more damag,

and for EK there are belts with damage vs all monsters, not only the rare ones.

if you can cap your resists, you can wear it, but it's only good for two kind of players:

1. solo players, who get all the kills
2. cullers of all in a party

now... allmost every party has an MF in the party, so if you'r an attacker who culls, well,

ppl will hate you and there will be no drops,

so, in the bottom line, in a party, this is the belt for MFs,

so, and now is the 1 milion question:

why is this belt the most expensive item in the game?

i think it's a 20ex worth of item, maybe 25ex,like voll's amulet, allso a legacy, allso very rare, same ways to get it like the belt, chancing and cards,

what do u think?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
It is absolutely, completely, utterly broken. It is the best item in the game. For solo mapping, if you can already clear pretty quickly, it completely trivialises the game because rare mods are so powerful. Seriously, go watch a video of someone with a strong build using it, it's just dumb.

Sure, it's bad in parties with cullers, but most people don't party.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Aug 12, 2015, 10:24:00 AM
Solo maping, if u r about clear speed, no better item.
And its fun as hell
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
And its fun as hell

yea!

when u get to cull a soul eater, and your DPS is X3 and more,

and you become larger then anything, it's as fun as hell :)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by Aalhamas on Feb 25, 2016, 10:48:02 PM
Highest clear speed item in the game by far, You aren't going to beat a HH user in terms of clear speed.

Not a chance.

Also picking up items isn't a big deal; 20 fucking seconds isn't exactly a short time like I'll make a quick video in a bit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 12, 2015, 7:32:08 PM
"
Highest clear speed item in the game by far, You aren't going to beat a HH user in terms of clear speed.

Not a chance.

Also picking up items isn't a big deal; 20 fucking seconds isn't exactly a short time like I'll make a quick video in a bit.

Oh come on, you disappointed me, where's your HH link?

Also, just go check out ghudda's video of him getting a head hunter in rampage, he goes from 6.3k life and less than 10k dps in a temp chains map all the way to over 10k health and 100k dps with teleportation basically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNPAz1ESm00
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info