wings of entropy chaos block experiment build

Hi there,

I want to try something new after this league ends and I was considering a build that invests in block with dual wielding, chaos damage and dual wielding. I would be using cyclone, desecrate and abyssal cry (for chaos explosions) with wings of entropy, lightbane rainment (now has 30% phys to chaos conversion) and maybe stuff like weight of sin jewels (+ %chaos but -%movement speed which could be offset with alberon's warpath to boots some extent) or several copies of Malicious intent (gives unholy might, i.e. extra 30% chaos for 4 seconds).

It's not meant to be a cookie-cutter build, but still I want it to be able to do maps... any advice would be welcomed!

WIP skill tree, for a maxed build:
IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
Last edited by piotras on Aug 11, 2015, 8:04:14 PM
I was thinking of a similar build today and ended up coming across this post. Of course cyclone can scale into end game maps with damn near anything, but to get the most out of the build I was thinking maybe concentrating on crit for scaling with the chaos nodes, converted damage, and added chaos damage gem rather than physical dam nodes. Since you're in the area of so many great crit bonuses, may as well grab them to scale all the dtypes on that weapon. Too bad detonate dead is fire dam otherwise you could CoC link that for some potent effects. End of the day I think this type of build would be better as a YOLO build rather than hardcore as I'll sacrifice a lot of life to get the proper crit and block investment. My thought is that a ranger start is probably the most optimal as you can put all those extra beginning scion points into getting swagger.

Quick question I haven't answered yet, is ambidexterity giving wings of entropy the offhand and main hand bonus?
I'm also leveling a WoE scion in warband these days

But I'm going acrobatic, not block

And why you don't hit all the 2handed points in duelist area? WoE can benefit from both dual-wielding and 2handed damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info