Grocery shopping is a pain in the ass and here's why

traffic

finding a parking spot

navigating an overly ginormous store

dealing with oblivious, inconsiderate people

carting all the groceries all the way up the steps to my apartment by myself
Are there delivery options where you live? Here it costs something like $7 extra and is usually pretty convenient from what I hear.
Every time I made the mistake of buying a tray of plastic wrapped produce instead of getting it loose from the bins I discovered what I got had been artfully arranged to hide it's poor quality on the side not visible. There's precisely zero chance I'd let any of the local stores deliver fruits or vegetables to me; and at the point of driving anyway there I can grab stuff faster than farting around on a web store. I suspect the former is also better for the "hey, I haven't had X in a while" or "I always wanted to try that" modes.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
I like grocery shopping, it's the one place where I consistently get hit on..

..I don't know why, my cart is filled with Red meat, carbs, red meat, carbs, something for my sweet tooth...Maybe something green.
pros: going grocery shopping is a great way to appear as a responsible active member of society

cons: fuck society and it's prejoratives of my sweat pants and sandals + socks comfy combo.
Hey...is this thing on?
"
LostForm wrote:
pros: going grocery shopping is a great way to appear as a responsible active member of society

cons: fuck society and it's prejoratives of my sweat pants and sandals + socks comfy combo.

Ooof, say it aint so
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
well, not so much anymore, my girlfriend wont go anywhere with me if I am wearing sweat pants, but if I am going out in sweat pants it is probably to the grocery store xD

college years though, ya I pretty much spent the whole time in sweat pants/pajama pants when I wasn't in football gear

I was kidding about the socks and sandals though, I am a flip flop man through and through.
Hey...is this thing on?
"
LostForm wrote:
well, not so much anymore, my girlfriend wont go anywhere with me if I am wearing sweat pants, but if I am going out in sweat pants it is probably to the grocery store xD

college years though, ya I pretty much spent the whole time in sweat pants/pajama pants when I wasn't in football gear

I was kidding about the socks and sandals though, I am a flip flop man through and through.

Flip flops are still meh but leagues ahead of socks n sandals, you're good.

If you insist on wearing the sweatpants just get one of those new jogger pants type ones. The ones that are tighter around the ankles, those are kinda cool and still very much sweatpants. Just not the Jordache brand I got em at K-Mart style jogging pants :p

http://www.adidas.com/us/daybreaker-pants/AB7747.html
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 13, 2015, 5:26:43 PM
I go to the grocery in the middle of the night because there aren't too many people. I hate people especially when I'm just trying to do something ASAP when bodies around do nothing but get in my way. When I'm in that mindset, you're not a human, you're an obstacle in my way, and you're pissing me off.

Going to store between dawn till a little afternoon is the worst time. All the elderly retired people are out shopping, and they're moving slowly, blocking isles, can't find their credit card/wallet at the checkout line, etc. Being in situations like this do nothing but aggravate my antisocial tendencies.
How I do grocery shopping: walk to the store (2 minutes), get what I need (another 2 minutes), wait at the cashier (another 2 minutes unless I go on Saturday evening), walk home (maybe 3 minutes because shit is heavy).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info