What do you look forward to each day?

Continuing to do whatever i was doing before i went to sleep.

I only sleep because i know its best for me, i really just want to stay up all night every day doing whatever i feel like.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Mainlining Starbucks
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Continuing to do whatever i was doing before i went to sleep.

I only sleep because i know its best for me, i really just want to stay up all night every day doing whatever i feel like.

Spoken like a true Crackmonster
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
LOL

I looked forward to THE FUTURE when I was 16. It had to be better than NOW.

Yeah i totally look forward to responsibilities and working my ass off..

What i do look forward to though is moving the fuck outta my parents house.
Ugh effort
"
Boem wrote:

edit : @vibe, why would you visit another world if you haven't accepted this one yet? That would be a waste.

There is much to love in this world, like cheese, so much depth to exploring cheese. Many holes to be explored, all with different tastes.

I too love cheese and exploring holes (lol?), but there's too many people who don't have love in their life and only know how to hate anyone who is different from them, ruining it for anyone who values peace or compassion.

It's sorta like this; let's say you are dying of thirst and are about to enjoy a bottle of water. Before you get to it however, someone else spits in it right in front of you.

Now, do you still want to try to enjoy that bottle of water? or would you prefer to find another one?
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Every day I wake up hoping that aliens or a fast acting virus has killed off everyone over the age of 75.
That way the government can shut down social security and medicare and I can stop having all that money stolen from me on a weekly basis along with all the additional benefits that would come along with such a reduction in population.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
I tell you what I don't look forward to, having to interact with people that are hoping everyone's grandparents die for their own selfish reasons. he probably hates cheese too :(
Hey...is this thing on?
i look forward to getting a nice bag of smoke and playing my favorite games. its a simple life but it works for me.
that's a secret!
Oblivious
Fa...
*Ahem*
Browsing important material.

Jokes aside, I'm mostly looking forward to table-top rpg. Pathfinder, mainly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info