Kripp is #1 Priority in GGG's Eyes

His feedback is valuable, the most important thing here is that the dev group are actively taking interest in the community and acting on what they discover.
"
I personally dont like Kripp, dont watch him, dont do what he does etc etc, but thats another story :)

But i do think, that his influence on the devs isnt all bad, sure it seems as though they are just catering to him, but the truth is, these bugs/balance issues/overly OP or whatever you want to call them, would have eventually came out anyway and been patched, in my view, Kripp is only speeding up this process, which in turn makes PoE better/more balanced, faster

exactly, just as how OP auradin was in diablo II and got patched.

Though there will always be OP things, and its rather impossible to make a game balanced to all classes.

My Craft Logs-thread/359202
Makes sense, in a way. Since like 10% of PoE's players and fans probably have watched his stream at some point (possibly much more), any problem he discovers is high profile. They fix it to get it resolved before it blows up and to keep Kripp playing because he brings honor and publicity to the game. PoE is one of the most viewed games on Twitch because of him.
I can't believe to the stupidity of this post, so a little caricature...

Hey guys, Do you know what Kripp eat tonight ? And what's his parfum, color preference ...
I feel is important for my skill game.
:eyes:

Sorry :)

Last edited by kalbator on Feb 15, 2013, 6:08:07 AM
Kripp has a lot of people watching him. I mean, look how many people started making stun lock builds after his? As soon as it got nerfed (ie. not OP), there was someone who had copied the build demanding compensation for a nerfed build.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I honestly have never heard of this guy before playing POE. Being out of the ARPG game since D1 so it figures so. From the few videos I have seen of him he seems to know what he is talking about. If what this guy brings nothing but good shit to the table to help the community who am I to care. He is making the game I really enjoy all the better.
N33Dz M00R L3WTZ!!!
I have watched a few kripp videos since learning about his shows in this forum. His opinion usually seems reasonable. If I do not agree for some reason I can at least see where he is coming from.

However I also comb these forums a lot and many not YouTube famous people seem to point out the same issues. I am pretty sure someone at GGG monitors the forum just a little, and before you say they don't have time for that why would that have time for YouTube and not that?
I think GGG is smart enough to consider Kripps' suggestions for their own merits and not simply because he is popular. Although I think sometimes Kripps takes too much credit for things that probably would have been changed anyway even if he did not mention it to GGG.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info