Kripp is #1 Priority in GGG's Eyes

"
species258 wrote:
im having a great day actually, thats just my general stance i guess. I can try, for you.

But i really hate it when CB players acts all elitist and rude to newcomers. "OB trash/human space wasters" is really over the line for me here

Yeah no, wasn't really specific to this comment (because Udjas coomment was pretty :rolleyes:) but rather to some of your posts in feedback forum. ;) Cheers

@topic
Just to add my 2 cents: For a lot of the Kripp fanboys he's a trendsetter and if he uses an overpowered build it's important to react a little bit faster than to some "normal" player using such a build. So... nothing too bad here.
"
ionface wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I was at my parents' house chatting with them. Suddenly within the span of a few seconds my phone received many text messages at once ("Kripp down!" etc). They asked what just happened and I explained one of our players died, without thinking about how that would sound to non-gamers.

I'm sure a lot of people let GGG know what's up with their most popular streamer.

I'd love to know where that quote is from. That's such a great snapshot of Chris Wilson's daily life. The poor bastard. Trying to have a chat with Mum and Dad and suddenly the death of a player on the game he made becomes the most important thing in the universe...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Yes, because after developing since 2006 in an intimate setting with a tight group of people GGG is suddenly going to start making knee jerk decisions based on the insight of a streamer, no matter how well informed he may be.
Not!
www.jeffbradleyphotography.com
"
mkmaddage wrote:
"
StinkFinger wrote:
Maybe that neckbeard should say... "Oh look another desync".

F*&^ off with your constant desync whining you little bitch. No one cares for you. GGG should leave desync in just to piss you off forever. Wad. lol.

This is not how you talk to other people.
@species258:

No, not quite. I'm just vocalizing what most ppl are thinking and don't say. I just happen to be more blunt. I don't believe in candy coating crap - it serves no purpose. We've had basically a "quiet" environment in CB. When OB went "live," shit hit the fan with a lot of new ppl complaining about stupid shit. I just suggested to take this krap person with his bullshit and these whiners and go play another game and stop coming here demanding that GGG change it to suit their playstyle. :)
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
"
species258:

im having a great day actually, thats just my general stance i guess. I can try, for you.
But i really hate it when CB players acts all elitist and rude to newcomers. "OB trash/human space wasters" is really over the line for me here

Actually, I find most humans to be garbage and a waste of space and not just some of the OB sissy, whiney bitches who come here to try to change the game into another D3 but that's just my view :)

As for elitist, I'm anything but. I'm one of the first in game to help all the new peeps out with things they don't understand or give away shit to ppl who need it - it's only pixels... I just have zero tolerance for those who come here and demand and whine: "waa waa boo hoo GGG y u not make me OP?" or "waa waa boo hoo GGG y u not make respec?" I think we all have read the forums.
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
"
Charan wrote:
"
ionface wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I was at my parents' house chatting with them. Suddenly within the span of a few seconds my phone received many text messages at once ("Kripp down!" etc). They asked what just happened and I explained one of our players died, without thinking about how that would sound to non-gamers.

I'm sure a lot of people let GGG know what's up with their most popular streamer.

I'd love to know where that quote is from. That's such a great snapshot of Chris Wilson's daily life. The poor bastard. Trying to have a chat with Mum and Dad and suddenly the death of a player on the game he made becomes the most important thing in the universe...

I could be remembering wrong but I believe it was from a New Zealand based podcast he was on (something like gameplanet, can't quite remember the name). It's posted somewhere in the news section.
"
Charan wrote:
"
ionface wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/17qwx1/rip_kripparian/
IGN KarbietSchieter
Can anyone explain to me why every overpowered build except for HP stacking has been nerfed?

Most of krips strongest builds are HP stacked ones, yet stacking HP is still much more vastly OP than any of the other builds that got nerfed.

Currently, GGG have been over nerfing every alternative build to the point where they are no longer viable at merciless, must because they see a stream or video from Krip saying its overpowered. This is constantly ruining the game because the nerfs are making alternative builds too weak to handle merciless and end game content without continuously dying and losing 15% exp each time.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
mkmaddage wrote:
"
StinkFinger wrote:
Maybe that neckbeard should say... "Oh look another desync".

F*&^ off with your constant desync whining you little bitch. No one cares for you. GGG should leave desync in just to piss you off forever. Wad. lol.

Why is it you are capable of perfectly coherent, very nice posts and at the same time produce toxic drivel like this?

Truly I am baffled.

2 day timeout. :(
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info