Kripp is #1 Priority in GGG's Eyes

Am I the only one who notices that any issue Kripp brings up, GGG fixes it near immediately? They must have a GGG person watching his stream and writing down any problems he comes across so that they can be fixed, and once they fix it, Kripp announces "they fixed this issue I was having".

I wonder if this is actually a strategic PR move by GGG, since he is the most popular streamer and information relay person of the game. This puts an image in his viewer's minds that GGG is a very responsive company (they are).

Not saying this is bad or Kripp is bad...ect, but I'm just pointing out that there is a pattern, and if anyone else has been observant enough to notice it as well?
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
There's a lot more in the patches than fixes for "kripp's problem". The way I see it, Kripp only brings to the surface some unintended behaviors the developers didn't think of and so they fix it, amongst many other problems.
Last edited by Museifu on Feb 13, 2013, 1:48:18 AM
It's more that they know he's not dumb like the majority of people and that he plays the game a lot, so he's a good source for feedback that is not dumb and comes from experience.

Well he's discovering a lot of unbalanced/broken things, that have to be fixed anyways.
Streamers/players find the problems, GGG is fixing them, nothing wrong with that.

Chances are pretty high, if Kripp has an issue (as in no personal opinion, just something iffy with the game),lots of other people will have that issue too.

I think it's awesome how and also how fast GGG reacts to stuff that's wrong in the game.
More likely the issue is noted by many and you only happen to see it on Kripps vids cos you watch them. GGG could just be fixing an issue they know about - making assumptions like this is like saying that GGG released their Open Beta trailer and Jay Wilson was stepped down - so Jay Wilson was stepped down because GGG released their Open Beta trailer.
IGN: ScrubcoreRulezBitch
Alt: HardcorePwnsScrubcore
its to keep kripp happy and continue playing

u know how many people are playing poe JUST becaues of kripp?

if kripp quit poe i gaurantee u a large amount of current poe players (kripp nuthuggers) would leave too
"
laycast wrote:

Not saying this is bad or Kripp is bad...ect, but I'm just pointing out that there is a pattern, and if anyone else has been observant enough to notice it as well?

Than why point it out to begin with? You Kripp haters are much more annoying than the Fanboys.
Maybe that neckbeard should say... "Oh look another desync".
It's a very good thing that people like Kripp stream. Popular streamers are more likely to be noticed by GGG, and they'd be more likely to find/use broken combos, or simple things that really should be added. Like the permastun, and the upcoming /dnd command.

Skilled/intelligent players are very good for any community with active devs. They can find exploits, overpowered combos, and such far faster than busy devs can.

Kripp could be #1 in GGG's eyes, but for a good reason.
Last edited by Whatyr on Feb 13, 2013, 2:01:03 AM
"
StinkFinger wrote:
Maybe that neckbeard should say... "Oh look another desync".

F*&^ off with your constant desync whining you little bitch. No one cares for you. GGG should leave desync in just to piss you off forever. Wad. lol.
IGN: ScrubcoreRulezBitch
Alt: HardcorePwnsScrubcore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info