Builds For New Players, Summoners and More!

When I die, I think I will give this poison arrow build a try. Thanks Bex.
I can recommend the poison arrow build, been having a blast with it the past few weeks.

(wonder when it will be nerfed?)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Awesome and helpful for newcomers ! :)

May i ask if you plan to sort builds in build forum section ? Or at least remove / move in an additional section all builds without PoE version in their titles ? It could be helful aswell.
Hf :)
Can't wait to get my rankger to level 70 so I can fully utilize the Poison Arrow MF Build :D
Always wanted a Solo, Self-Casting MFer, the fact that it's ranged and DoT makes it that much sweeter!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Grats on making the build list of the week, Serleth. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 11, 2015, 3:23:21 AM
"
treffnix wrote:
I can recommend the poison arrow build, been having a blast with it the past few weeks.

(wonder when it will be nerfed?)

Nothing will be nerfed about that Build. It's not that overpowered and still needs kinda good gear to have a decent clearspeed compared to other overpowered low budget builds like Flame Totem, Raging Spirit, zombie+spectre+animate guardian summoner etc.

/edit: I'm also wondering why he hasn't a 6l +3 bow yet. He is already lvl 93 with a mf char.
Last edited by Ryouko on Aug 11, 2015, 3:26:22 AM
Once a year ago I asked exactly for this kind of builds: cheap, effective and fun to play. There was already a great variety of such builds to choose from. They had not heard me and community was deaf. And what do I see now? *grin* The feature comes to be popular and of a notable demand.
"
Skelworath wrote:
PoE is less melee friendly than ever before

Not sure what kind of game you're playing but you have no idea about meele.
"
Skelworath wrote:
Since 2.0; PoE is made up mostly of cookie cutter builds

New skill gems are unpopular with the exception of ice crash, burn builds are nowhere to be found since the nerf to prolif, and PoE is less melee friendly than ever before

There's a truck load of fun builds which are not viable anymore ... and I still don't see why some skill gems even exist ... *cough* mines *cough*

Burn builds were the FOTM in 1.3, so you´re basically complaining about "cookie cutter" builds getting less popular. The first level 100 character in this temp league season was melee. I personally can´t see any builds, except low life, being less viable than before. You just might need to get the head out of your ass and make your own builds. It might help you to stop complaining about "cookie cutter" builds.
It's good to see such variety in these builds. Was waiting for a Witch, and a summoner. Seeing Ranged Attack Totem is a surprise, and it's nice to see a Poison arrow MF.

I think that the next set could show some love for Scions and traditional cast spells.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info