Trendspotting: POE Playerbase almost halved on Steam alone since the release of Awakening

"
rich in-game, at least. *shrug*

Just felt that needed a little clarifying. They do love me but in a pretty strange way, and not the way you're talking about.

Rich in game and maybe in real life too, because i will NEVER believe that some traders that on poe trade has tens and tens (not tOns, tEns, 10 - 10 - 10...) of shavs, mjolner, devotion, harvest... are not RMTes!!!!
Bring forth thein tin-foil-hat and pen to play the accusation game.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

I'm not accusing anyone, i simply report a fact (=the IMMENSE wealth NOT obtainable by drops even in 2k years of playing) that makes me wonder some things. Flipping? Ok, but HOW MUCH chances there are, even with intense flipping, of having ALL perfectly rolled, ALL 6 linked super rare chests, bows etc.... ALL OF THE SAME TYPE (30 shavs, 20 atziri axe etc) ?
Last edited by Wispo on Oct 25, 2015, 6:25:57 PM
"
Yeah, okay.

...And yet again, I find myself wishing we had a way of commenting without bumping.

Without bumping? And for what reason? To make people blind on some things? Naaaa, better to bump like, for example, are doing the guys in the "act 4 is too difficult" thread in feedback section ;)
"
Yeah, okay.

...And yet again, I find myself wishing we had a way of commenting without bumping.

Would upvote without bumping if i could. :')

So apologies upfront. We would also need some kind of email notification and thread subscribe option for that to work though. I don't see much point in responding to a thread if you literally don't want anybody to ever read it :p?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Wispo wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

I'm not accusing anyone, i simply report a fact (=the IMMENSE wealth NOT obtainable by drops even in 2k years of playing) that makes me wonder some things. Flipping? Ok, but HOW MUCH chances there are, even with intense flipping, of having ALL perfectly rolled, ALL 6 linked super rare chests, bows etc.... ALL OF THE SAME TYPE (30 shavs, 20 atziri axe etc) ?
Maybe instead of flipping they were using some exploit xD. Like that thing with totems+vaalgems.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Maybe instead of flipping they were using some exploit xD. Like that thing with totems+vaalgems.

Exploit? Totem + vaal gems? I don't know nothing of this O.o

I precise: in my opinion (HUMBLE opinion), real money transfer is NOT a "mortal sin against G0d".

For example, maaaaaany android phones's games have rmt. If some one has the will to spend, example, one dollar for one exalted, i am totally fine.

I was only saying that, with normal looting and without rmt, in my opinion is IMPOSSIBLE to drop 50 shavs (and they was not mirrored, because one was bbbbbr, the other bbbggr etc, so OR drops -impossible- OR rmt)
The rich guy (as in ingame rich) I know did not RMT at all. First he played and flipped his ass of for like 2k hours. (My $70k job costs me just 1800 hours on a yearly basis to compare it with. You better work on a real job my friend.) He got really rich making a mirror worthy belt that was for a brief moment the belt to get for the other rich no-lifers.

I still see him online when I log in to POE, but he doesn't play maps with me because he was not able to come up with a really decent build for the 2.0 meta while having several sets of mirrored items.
Wondering what he is currently doing...

Anyway... I don't think that other people need to RMT to get rich on standard. Just flip.

I had loot for around 30ex and I have

RMT? No I flipped.
Last edited by Kaw on Oct 26, 2015, 10:59:46 AM
"
Kaw wrote:
The rich guy (as in ingame rich) I know did not RMT at all. First he played and flipped his ass of for like 2k hours. (My $70k job costs me just 1800 hours on a yearly basis to compare it with. You better work on a real job my friend.) He got really rich making a mirror worthy belt that was for a brief moment the belt to get for the other rich no-lifers.

I still see him online when I log in to POE, but he doesn't play maps with me because he was not able to come up with a really decent build for the 2.0 meta while having several sets of mirrored items.
Wondering what he is currently doing...

Anyway... I don't think that other people need to RMT to get rich on standard. Just flip.

I had loot for around 30ex and I have

RMT? No I flipped.

I don't consider rmt a bad thing, the opposite!!!!
I just consider stupid a game with an "economy" in the first place. Because, you know, it would ALL be far more EASY with a word long forgotten.... DROPS.

Now i ask.... economy is useful AT WHAT?

At making people "socialize"? Yeah because a "sell me that"... "my hideout please" is a socialization right?

At making people have items not dropped? No, because some items have orrendous prices that gates items themselves only for rich guys

Really... economy serves AT WHAT????
"
Wispo wrote:

Really... economy serves AT WHAT????

Economy makes drops valuable :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info