[Tali SC] Crit phys LA\BR| Uber atziri viable ~60k LA+gmp+chain

IGN:Reaber
Auras and other trash you can look in my gear link↓

6l: LAGMPchainWEDphys projFaster attacks(crit dmg\add fire)
6l: TSGMPphys to lightwed →FA → Phys proj
6l: Blast rainconc effectphys projpoisonwedFA\add fire

Current tree

gear

talisman SC

WB

PoE 2.0(WB)

screenshots

normal buffed

--------------
full baffed(flask+haste)

--------------
Burn arrow(only BR)

--------------
Deffence

tree

my loot filter

Duelist thread
Everything is awesome!
Last edited by DevILL on Jan 25, 2016, 1:49:38 AM
up
Everything is awesome!
GMP+price is a killer combo .....

^^

Anyways, how is your survivability with what seems to be so little resistances? And, is frenzy not a stronger single target ability? Looks fun though...
how do you have 93 % crit chance ? i have the exacte same gear / tree and like only around 60 %
"
Ocatt wrote:
how do you have 93 % crit chance ? i have the exacte same gear / tree and like only around 60 %

bow with 9.1+crit chance, crit chance on ALL gear(maligaro\rat nest\jew...), and 4 power charges
Everything is awesome!
Ok, this is my first post. I don't wanna be that guy but this guide is very misleading. Your atziri video wasn't even a full clear, it had more than 20 monsters remaining. And with 67k TS tooltip dps, your run time looks comparable to someone with 30k TS dps. 7 Minutes no full clear.
Last edited by aRuby on Sep 23, 2015, 11:49:00 PM
"
Ok, this is my first post. I don't wanna be that guy but this guide is very misleading. Your atziri video wasn't even a full clear, it had more than 20 monsters remaining. And with 67k TS tooltip dps, your run time looks comparable to someone with 30k TS dps. 7 Minutes no full clear.

Where you seen on my VIDEO "full clear"?
Everything is awesome!
In thread title probably...
@throe322: the apex clean would have been faster with LA, with switch to TS for boss rooms.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
In thread title probably...
@throe322: the apex clean would have been faster with LA, with switch to TS for boss rooms.

I'm saying his 67k normal dps looks comparable to a 30k dps ts runtime. I've seen 35k ts full clear 6-7 minutes.
It doesn't matter much. In both cases, blues are one shot. The rest comes down to move speed and aoe coverage. And TS aoe coverage without full pierce is rather low.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Sep 26, 2015, 10:09:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info