[2.2] Poor Mans Guide to Bows - 114K DPS and Atziri on a 5L

why u no curse? :((((

archers need curses obviouzly!!111!11!1
In regards to cast when damage taken + immortal call and Daresso:

Charges will be used for either immortal call or onslaught. Immortal call takes priority. If my math is correct: you need 20/20 increased duration, 4 endurance charges, and level 14 immortal call to have "psuedo" permanent immortal call.
<3 Free Tibet <3
From the wiki:

"When using Daresso's Defiance with Trigger Gems such as Cast when Damage Taken the gem and its linked Skills will take priority before the Onslaught buff is applied."
"
AODBluu wrote:
From the wiki:

"When using Daresso's Defiance with Trigger Gems such as Cast when Damage Taken the gem and its linked Skills will take priority before the Onslaught buff is applied."

Makes it sound like you would get immortal call and onslaught which is not true. It is either not both. Video proof:
https://vid.me/3MkE
<3 Free Tibet <3
"
blentz wrote:
why u no curse? :((((

archers need curses obviouzly!!111!11!1

Because cursing takes time, time that is better spent killing things, believe me everything is dead so quick there is no point/need to curse.

"
AODBluu wrote:
From the wiki:

Thanks for the info that is useful. I guess I have been proc'ing immortal call and not getting the onslaught 90% of the time. Which is how I would prefer it to be done anyway. I'd much rather have immortal call than onslaught.

I have made a few small changes to my tree and jewel sockets. I now get 91KDPS with frenzy and 110KDPS Frenzy with Atziri Flask. I have also moved from 3.8K to 4.5K Life. I'll post the tree changes and the new DPS screenshots later today.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Aug 16, 2015, 10:19:44 PM
I love you. This is a FUN guide and not boring, thank you.
"
Tynie wrote:

Mate slow down you're smothering me... This is only our first date.

I have just updated the screenshots with current DPS on the slightly adjusted tree. I have also switched from using Pierce to Chain on either Lightning Arrow or Ice Shot depending on my mood.

114KDPS Frenzy With Atziri Flask

Spoiler

94KDPS Frenzy with 7 Charges
Spoiler

31K Ice Shot GMP Chain With Atziri Flask
Spoiler

26KDPS Ice Shot 7 Charges GMP Chain
Spoiler

24KDPS LA GMP Chain Atziri Flask
Spoiler

19KDPS LA GMP Chain 7 Charges
Spoiler

"
AngryCustard wrote:
"
Tynie wrote:

Mate slow down you're smothering me... This is only our first date.

I got excited, I'll take it nice and slow
Thanks for the build. I have only ever played Ranger and this will probably be my 5th build since I still don't know wtf I am doing. Hoping you're fun and straight forward build will bring me success!
the build is amazing, I still curse tho!

what combos would you suggest for defense/offense

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info