State of the (low level) Game in 2.0. (new edits 8-10-2015)

Another race with 2 town visits, no iron or ruby ring on vendor. if this doesnt get fixed for next season im finally uninstalling this game for good.
"
janimauk wrote:
Another race with 2 town visits, no iron or ruby ring on vendor. if this doesnt get fixed for next season im finally uninstalling this game for good.

Apply this post to memory, boys.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:

Apply this post to memory, boys.

I could of sworn he was a d3 player now? what happened?
As of the most recent race, 1 Hour Solo #75, I have to agree with the stupid layouts.

Ship Graveyard and Vaal ruins especially, and in some minor cases Flooded Depths.
This shit needs to be more linear.

Great feedback Mors!
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Even tho I've only did 1.5 season of racing. I can already tell that layouts such as Upper Prison / Vaal ruins are far the worst. At some layouts i've spend a good 2-4 minutes by finding the next area

With Endless Ledge I do not have fun on that race as melee tho, the mob combinations (including act 4 monsters) are terrible. How are we supose to sustain against Ele weakness->Arc->Discharges?
what up cuzz
I don't mean to piggy back on the thread, but I think these ideas are relevant and should be brought to light.

Quoting myself from Reddit.
"
As ZiggyD pointed out on the podcast, this needs to be structured and advertised as a core feature of the game.

IMO, instead of getting a PvP quality overhaul, we should have gotten the same treatment for Racing. Instead we got 1-2 seasons quickly thrown together, with seemingly nothing new. No quality assurance testing, absolutely ZERO communication, just more of the same.

It really pains me to see this happen to a Racer, quitting for whatever reason. But doing this and giving all the hard work away to a random person? Why? Because the rewards are not satisfying? Can't use them over Risk?

I just thought of something. What happens when you have a skin transfered item on a HC player and die. Does the transfer get moved to Standard or does it get moved into a RemoveOnlyTab? If it does not get moved into a tab, this is a complete mistake GGG!
I would rather have my item Rot in Stash tabs than Risk it on something that can get moved to Standard.

I started racing in Season 1.
I did not compete because I had ZERO IDEA that alternate art items would actually get alternate 3d art in game. If this was advertised from the very beginning, I would have competed. I have 4 season points for Season 1, and only started really competing in Season 5? That's four Seasons GONE because something so simple was not communicated. I only learned it after the fact they started changing the 3D artwork, and started competing.

Before the next Season is even CONSIDERED, we need to have a complete quality overhaul, new ideas and concepts, new races, asynchronous races, optional prizes(?), more meaningful use of prizes, and most importantly... communication!.

Instead of focusing on Low level aspects of racing, can the thread be changed into a list of all aspects the community feels need to change? If not I will happily create and try to maintain one.

Keep up the good work mors!
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Sep 27, 2015, 9:26:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info