flickerstrike for men. Oro's Sacrifice 100k dps endless madness.

*under construction*

edit 12-8-15 added pictures of stats + dps calc

Hello all this is Jauer, with yet another guide..

Not that i need to make a guide for every build i do, but i found no simelar guides that was active so wud like to share the build with you.

I always where fund of the oro sword. I played around with it back at release but there where simply no way to scale the damage effecintly. Also the penalty was double as big. All that have now changed in 2.0

I been a spokesman for long time to change gems.. meaning"adding attack damage" instead of "phys damage"
In 2.0 they changed it to scale base damage witch is perfect for a ele build. This means we now can put a nice combo of skill and support gem into a brutal force.

PROS
Very high life we talk 7,5-9-10k depend on gear and passives.
We use Bloodmagic with no aura reserve. we can run all map mods.
Amasing clear speed: If u want full nuke you can clear as fast as any
high survivability.. strong armor with evade+ we flicker around so mobs rarely hit
with a 6l even more surv or dps(lifeleach or conc effect or?)
Cheap to build. can do with very little and the expencive endgame gear, is cheaper then other builds eaqule gear
EXTREMLY ADDICTIVE AND FUN

CONS
You will need to lvl to 70´ish before u flicker(icecrash, cyclone, what ever while lvling)
Abit fragile before you get some decent life pool and defences.
Wud not recomment for HC since one in a while you will flicker into something nasty.
Not for persons with heart deceases... it migth cause a trauma.

How dos it work and what can it do?

This weapon cost from 1fuse to 5chaos depending on roles-
we talk a pure fire 774 damage (top roled) weapon... and the culling strike is a 10% more damage modifyer
the drawback 10% damage taken from fire and phys we easy counter by being able to spec extremly defence
Since blood rage nerf. substaining flicker is hard, however the oro´s chance to gain frency charges+ passives+ gear(jewls)and multistrike means u got full charges all the time.

Here a show off video doing a realy crazy map. like a man!!
http://www.twitch.tv/jauer_poe/c/7017972

How to build it

Bandits
normal OAK(life)
cruel kraityn( attack speed) or kill all(1 passsive point)
merciless kraityn(frency charge)

Passives
current lvl 88

lvl 100
for the lvl 100 the example picks up 2h phys notes at dualist like wreackingball and destroyer, to utilice thies ull need the fire born unique jewl.. if that option is the best im not shure. els there is the chaos life cluser at templar or the life+ reduced mana cost between templar maruder.
the build will have 5 jewl soccets plenty space to add attackspeed, fire damage, life and what els you wud need.

Leveling tree. same tree but u pickup what ever 2h dps cluster fits what weapon u use(i suggest maces)
Leveling

Stats offencive+ dps calc and defences
Spoiler

offencive stats

damage calc 5l flicker lvl 19 melee splash lvl 19
6539*7,75= 50677,25 dps. with firepen i roughly calc as 50% more dps 50677,25+50%=76015,87
culling strike is a 10% more modifyer 76015,87+10%=83617,46 dps.
the gear cud still be better dps wise. and the jewls+ the added more passive notes(i speced all defences first) so the damage will easy reach 100k on a 5l..

if you do conc effect on 6l the damage wud with current setup be. 50677,25+59%(lvl 20 conc not calcing 10% ing damge in from q)=80576,8275dps + firepen50%=120865,24 dps= culling +10% 132951,76dps

in this math i did not calc in the effect of flamability..-32 fire res. or if i had q effect of burn or adding the burn damage into the math at any point(yes the burn is pretty strong)

and i neather add the damage from vengence or moltenshell.. that when it procs deliveres high burst molten shell lvl 19 shows 6.175 dps in town
vengence 2359.

also the vall haste buffs damage alot neather in any calculations.

this ring was used for the offencive picture

my jewl setup is far from optimal and cud be much stronger
+ endgame there will be one more.
defencive stats

this ring was used for defence picture

GEAR
My gear
Spoiler

update 6l setup
Spoiler

The gear is pretty good , the one ring cud be much better with WED but i dont complain.. i got enough resist so when i solo i use a andvarius. and keep the other in inventory in case i need it.

Helmet
A good rare wud work good here. i chose devotos since its cheap and good. pretty strong item for the build. Budget 12-15 chaos
Chest
Koams heart is Best in slot. huge life(1-1,2k more then belly) and fire damage.. since we have a huge base fire damage we aim to scale it as much with flat % fire or WED as possible. budget 6ex
but u can do very fine with a belly or any strong rare... to tell the truth Ligthing coils is propperly equiv of koams. other interresting unqies are cloak of flame(phys mit- ignite chance), daressos defiance(auto generation of end charges- dodge and perm onslaught :D).

Belt
doriany fire.. nice fire damage and leach and good armor and resists.. the +10% ignite chance is nice now if u do maps with avoide status elements effect. a very good life armor WED belt is better

Boots
I use a good rare. a blood dance cud be used for sick regen. or the windscream for dual curse+ dps or the azuri boot with spell dodge.

Gloves
We want attack speed high life defences and maby flat fire(last priority)

Rings and neck
WED. flat fire. life resists.+ what ever int,dex you need.. (perfect wud be neck with surfix fire also)

GEMS
There cud be many options.
4L moltenshell, cwdt, life leach, vengence. as high lvl as u can can.(20-21)
4l(or 2+2L) cwdt flamability/enfeeble/warlords mark, after ure prefferences
ing duration vall haste(insain for this build)
4L leapslam faster attack fortify(+frency) our movement + fortify buffer + frency generater if we run out... when u hold down flicker u just hold down leapslam on a mob. and you do a fast leapslam to activate fortify keeping it up. Frency im considering putting off hand with a wand or bow. since i can then do it ranged+ free up 1 gem slot.
mandatory 5l setup. flicker, multi melee spalsh, WED(can work with 4l) 5l(firepen) 6l(life leach, conc effect or?? endurance charge on melee stun??? maby add cold gear use hybothermia or what ever u like

1 slot enduring cry.. u can try other war crys.

a option to add a golem wud be use a unset ring- or not use koams :D
all this u can try out untill u find what u like my setup is not the only solution in the universe

Videos
Spoiler
http://www.twitch.tv/jauer_poe/c/7020138 crazy lvl 79 shippy with beyond.. unided deffently some damage mods.. i die once simply becours im to lazy to go to town and switch resist pot.

MY stream http://www.twitch.tv/jauer_poe

Im not hardcore streaming, but sometimes i remember to turn it on.. Your free to ask me to stream if im online.

questions and answers
"
roguemjb wrote:
Nice job! Great guide so far, thanks for the idea to use Vengeance! I came up with a solid Oro flicker build myself and was about to do a guide and stumbled on yours.

Your gear is amazing, I hope to get my hands on even a 5 link Oro if I ever get a Kaom's. My build is less tanky but higher damage, I think. Have you tried Mokou's Embrace for more ignite chance? I can't believe you stay flickering with only 30% ignite chance. I may do some adjusting, I am using 2 of these:
I am at 63% ignite chance, maybe it's overkill.

I also use
for the extra charge. So many uniques in this build.

As far as jewels go, search for jewels with increased fire damage % and increased damage %, then speed on top of it for more damage.

ty.
Well the math for ignite is simple. 30%+ 3x hit from multi strike is 90% pr frency used. with activating a pot using azuri belt. the base is 40%-120% with melee splash u can multiply the nr. equiv to the amount of mobs. thats why i almost can substain on a 60% chance to avoide status elements map.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Aug 30, 2015, 4:10:11 AM
Haha, that looks fun man. Considering a high-rolled Oro dropped yesterday, i'll have to try this out :). Bring on the guide!
reserved
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
I regret reading the guide, your grammar gave me cancer!
"
_InDyingDays_ wrote:
I regret reading the guide, your grammar gave me cancer!

well ure welcome to pm me the a corrected version of the text.

Or try do it on danish.. not all are native english speaking.(its 15 years since i went to school)
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
Jauer wrote:
Or try do it on danish.. not all are native english speaking.

Well, i'm hungarian and didn't even learn english in school (we had to pick +1 language and my class got german).. i learnt everything via autodidact methods, and i'm still able to communicate like a normal person and not like an idiot. If you don't even try to write properly, then why are you upset? You can even check your comment with your browser's grammar checker, i bet almost every second word has a red line under it..

>replyed to ure post
Last edited by _InDyingDays_ on Aug 9, 2015, 4:10:33 PM
Again, thx sharing the build man, it looks really fun and gives a good reason to try my Oro' i found! Feels good to see something else than cyclone lol. +1 mate
i was searchimg for an oro sacrifice build, thx for prove that the build works!
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
I'd like to see the math for that "100k dps"
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
added a crazy video
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info