Please help, train me for the Atziri fight! (Mjolner Discharger)

So I've finally got my Mjolner discharger up to scratch to where I think Atiziri is my next goal. I've never done atziri on any character before.

Strongly following Viviere's Mjolner Discharge build, thanks Viviere:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1318464/page/1

So My Gear:
Spoiler

Tooltip Defenses:
Spoiler

Without Flasks:
Spoiler

With Flasks:
Spoiler

Video Link of my 4th try:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkkENeL3grU

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, again assume I know nothing about this fight because I really don't, explain how I should go about beating this fight consistently! Thanks :)
THANK YOU BASED GOD
you have a full mjolner set but cant afford a couple dozen baubles.
Vaals: Guess that was ok

Trio: The Cyclone aplies Bleed on you. Just roll one or two of your duration Flasks (Granite or Resit Flasks) for anti bleed. (of Staunching)

Don´t fight them in the place you killed one. If they die, the make this black fog on the ground. THat stuff makes you degen like mad. only reason you dont die in seconds is Kingsguard+Volls.
Never fight them in the black fog.

The Dual Striker / Fire Guy has Fire Thorns when he gets this burning buff around him. Dont hit him if he does that and if you hit him, have your Fire res Flask up.

Atziri: With your health and resists you should be able to jsut facetank the fight.
In the solophase only dodge the big double flameblast. If you just keep attacking you should be able to facetank everything else as long as your flasks are up. If you stop attacking you stop gaining life from kingsguard + discharge = you die.

During the splitphase you have exactly this problem. You don´t attack, run around, gain no life, deal no damage.

Another Problem seems to be that your Aoe is so big. One of the clones has a mirror that reflects 100% of your damage.

attack the clone that is far away from the mirror clone and switch Arc out, it will allways chain to the mirror clone. I think if you watch the last part of the video you can see that your own arc damages you pretty hard.
Change arc for storm call. Stormcall is pretty shit for mapping because of the delay, but for Atziri it should work as she does not move at all, so all call will hit her and the damage is great.
It also cant accidently hit the mirror like Arc.

Edit: And yes, plz put quality on your flasks. Thats additional Flask uptime and can save your life.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Aug 9, 2015, 12:20:24 AM
"
KaiSong wrote:
you have a full mjolner set but cant afford a couple dozen baubles.

I havent really seen it as a priority as I run perma flasks, constantly activating them so I click my flasks so much they dont have time to expire as it is.
THANK YOU BASED GOD
"
Vaals: Guess that was ok

Trio: The Cyclone aplies Bleed on you. Just roll one or two of your duration Flasks (Granite or Resit Flasks) for anti bleed. (of Staunching)

Don´t fight them in the place you killed one. If they die, the make this black fog on the ground. THat stuff makes you degen like mad. only reason you dont die in seconds is Kingsguard+Volls.
Never fight them in the black fog.

The Dual Striker / Fire Guy has Fire Thorns when he gets this burning buff around him. Dont hit him if he does that and if you hit him, have your Fire res Flask up.

Atziri: With your health and resists you should be able to jsut facetank the fight.
In the solophase only dodge the big double flameblast. If you just keep attacking you should be able to facetank everything else as long as your flasks are up. If you stop attacking you stop gaining life from kingsguard + discharge = you die.

During the splitphase you have exactly this problem. You don´t attack, run around, gain no life, deal no damage.

Another Problem seems to be that your Aoe is so big. One of the clones has a mirror that reflects 100% of your damage.

attack the clone that is far away from the mirror clone and switch Arc out, it will allways chain to the mirror clone. I think if you watch the last part of the video you can see that your own arc damages you pretty hard.
Change arc for storm call. Stormcall is pretty shit for mapping because of the delay, but for Atziri it should work as she does not move at all, so all call will hit her and the damage is great.
It also cant accidently hit the mirror like Arc.

Edit: And yes, plz put quality on your flasks. Thats additional Flask uptime and can save your life.

How do i know which atziri is the 'mirror' one? (Yeah, I'm a real noob at this fight)
THANK YOU BASED GOD
Woooooowwww. The new Mjolnir? That is interesting.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Woooooowwww. The new Mjolnir? That is interesting.

What do you mean?
THANK YOU BASED GOD
"
How do i know which atziri is the 'mirror' one? (Yeah, I'm a real noob at this fight

mirror as in one of the 4 clones will be holding a giant mirror. look for a mirror! open your eyes son! :P
"
lone500 wrote:
"
How do i know which atziri is the 'mirror' one? (Yeah, I'm a real noob at this fight

mirror as in one of the 4 clones will be holding a giant mirror. look for a mirror! open your eyes son! :P

Lol, i guess i didnt see it as i was nervous, and didnt know that was a thing so i wasnt looking for it :P
THANK YOU BASED GOD
Last edited by Vulcan88 on Aug 9, 2015, 1:15:30 AM
in your video its the one close to the door.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info