Something that fails to convince me...

Something that fails to convince me of PoE, even has made me lose sleep many nights... Why in the name of good God if I use Flesh Offering on the body of a stone golem jump guts and blood galore like the body of a being of flesh and bones? Why GGG, WHY?

XD
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Never go a puncture build then. It'll really bake your synapses.

Bloody skeletons!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Never go a puncture build then. It'll really bake your synapses.

Bloody skeletons!

Peace,

-Boem-

https://www.pathofexile.com/monsters/skeleton

Wraeclast's skeletons are not particularly tough or threatening, but they are fairly difficult to injure with some types of weaponry. Archers or swordsmen may find themselves frustrated, watching their blows slide off hard bone or their arrows whistle harmlessly through. If you are beset by skeletons, splinter their bones with a bludgeoning weapon, and you'll likely live another day.

Would be interesting if it were still like this.
Yeah, would be interesting if archers had only half of effectiveness against skeletons, somehow to make fail a little more than half of the arrows. Or do useless Flesh Offering on bodies of skeletons and golems because the logic says you can not make an offering of flesh in bodies that have no flesh...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Because stones are full of blood, obviously. What is so hard to understand?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Something's gotta keep those silicates pumping and it sure ain't magma.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
That's the dealbreaker that pulls you out of the fantasy? Not the first 5 minutes of the game where you make it to an unguarded camp with 4 foot high wooden walls that 9 foot tall Hillock can't climb over. Or the water that's a foot deep that apparently keeps the zombies and crawlers out.

=o
Always turn off your logic circuit when playing games or watching movies..always.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
innervation wrote:
That's the dealbreaker that pulls you out of the fantasy? Not the first 5 minutes of the game where you make it to an unguarded camp with 4 foot high wooden walls that 9 foot tall Hillock can't climb over. Or the water that's a foot deep that apparently keeps the zombies and crawlers out.

=o

hush hush, be gentle on my illusion exile.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
https://www.pathofexile.com/monsters/skeleton

Wraeclast's skeletons are not particularly tough or threatening, but they are fairly difficult to injure with some types of weaponry. Archers or swordsmen may find themselves frustrated, watching their blows slide off hard bone or their arrows whistle harmlessly through. If you are beset by skeletons, splinter their bones with a bludgeoning weapon, and you'll likely live another day.

Would be interesting if it were still like this.[/quote]
what do you mean, still? Has it been like this? It used to be like this in Diablo (1 and 2), iirc.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info