[2.4] zSavage's Life Based Crit Mjolner ('Savagenuke') [Juggernaut]

"
antohha1992 wrote:
What do you think about using Repentance instead of rare gloves?

It's doable, if your other gear has the correct resistances. You're missing out on some attack speed but it should improve the overall DPS.

The main issue is that you'll have 4 gear pieces (helm, ring, belt, boots) to cover ~120 all res, along with your shield.

This means that each of those gear pieces needs to have on average a total of 80-90 total res.

If your gear can cover the res while maintaining stats and other needed suffixes, by all means, use repentance.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I have a free respec for a Marauder, but my brother only has the 30% Mjolner... (I have rest of the gear). Is 30% Mjolner good enough to invest? Can it do uber atziri?

EDIT: Also, why skill duration on passive? What benefits from skill duration?
IGN: LessBow
Last edited by Schn1tt3r on Jan 8, 2016, 9:02:47 AM
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
I have a free respec for a Marauder, but my brother only has the 30% Mjolner... (I have rest of the gear). Is 30% Mjolner good enough to invest? Can it do uber atziri?

EDIT: Also, why skill duration on passive? What benefits from skill duration?

30% Mjolner is fine. As for uber, I haven't done it myself (never had a set), but I've had users tell me it's doable.

If I were to do it, I'd change my aura setup (PoF, PoL, AA), which with Saffel's, gets our max light and fire res up to 96% when using a flask.

As for skill duration, it's something I have been considering dropping.
It benefits:

-Immortal Call (~0.18s)
Note: The increased duration nodes were waaaaaaaaay better before the Immortal Call rework. That's why I had them then, and they've carried over. (The base duration was by a time amount per charge instead of the charges acting in a percentile fashion like they do now).

-Tempest Shield
-Bloodrage

If you don't want to recast these it's nice.

Good suggestion though, I'll consider dropping them. I'll probably use the passives to finish the lightning wheel or get more life.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Just realize the coloring on kingsuard... how many chroms did that take? is it cheaper doing it with masters?
IGN: LessBow
If you're just going for the 5L colors (RRRGG, with the 6th as floating) the best method is Vorici 1G, with an average cost of ~120 chromes.

When I got mine, I bought a 3s base for 10c, and had it crafted to colors and 6s 5L in about 5 minutes.

If going for full 6L colors (RRRRGG), best method is to chrome, with an average cost of about 200. (of course, Vorici 1G will still be faster).
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Savage, I wanted to ask if you've tried "Thor's Thunderblunt Mjölner - Life Crit Discharge" link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1519485

Any pro's / con's compared to your build? Is there anything notable about it is what I'd like to know. He seems to be getting rapport so far.
My build has ~50% more life than his does around the same level (him 4.2 K, I'm at over 6.4K).

My build doesn't need Acuties. I also have way more life regen and APS than his build.

That other build has a lot of armor. Personally I think AA is way undervalued and we can still get very good max res with Saffels + Double Purity.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Hey great build, easy mode rummaging though the tali league since i got my volls devotion :)

What I wanna ask is wouldn't Elemental Equilibrium work nicely in the build? Assuming you fill up power charges in the first hits and then alternate discharges of power & endurance charges won't equilibrium be perfect here? Or will molten strike's fire hits make things more complicated? I'm gonna try it out tomorrow and report anything interesting.

Also on the mana issue, with a lvl2 enlighten I got no mana issues whatsoever running Wrath, HoT, AA (only 51 mana available) without any mana gain on hit jewel. Can't run no regen maps tho & I just turn off HoT on low regen maps.

Gear swag

PS: Atziri was silly, switched arc for conc effect, used AA, PoF, HoT, Saffels & even tanked the double flameblast with no flask! Literally just plowed her face until she died. Trio was a bit scary but the one time I tried it I didn't die.
Because of Wrath and HoT, our skills will always deal lightning damage. So EE wouldn't really work very well. The build does a crapton of mixed damage.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
hi m8 just want to say best build ever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info