[2.4] zSavage's Life Based Crit Mjolner ('Savagenuke') [Juggernaut]

zSavage, i been playing this game for 3 years now, i made this build some days ago, prob the best toon i have ever played, now i wanna ask, how much increase in dps will i feel if i get leg mjolner and 6 link Kings (have 5 link now)

Ty for a great spec.

"
Mibulla wrote:
zSavage, i been playing this game for 3 years now, i made this build some days ago, prob the best toon i have ever played, now i wanna ask, how much increase in dps will i feel if i get leg mjolner and 6 link Kings (have 5 link now)

Ty for a great spec.

50%/30% = 1.67. So you're going to get 67% more procs. This results in more charges from arc and more discharges. It's probably around 50% or more increase in total damage, not 100% sure (haven't done the math).

6L Kingsguard, unless the 6th link adds more APS, does little for the build at all. A 5L should be more than sufficient. More APS is a minor improvement, but won't really be felt.

-Savage
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Oki i now have the legacy, i can see what u mean, just made it so much faster it just proc all the time :D

I run this setup with gems, that way i can run 3 auras - Think that Works great.
Yeah that works quite well. Nice corrupt!
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Looks like a very fun build, I'll try it out.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAZEB3APuBAcEswVCCPQOXBEPES0UIBVQFm8YXRo4HNwdFB2-IG4kqicvKPosnC3SMfsyCTLRM4c1kjbpOtg64TwFPO89Xz38QYdBlkVHRX5FnUd-TLNN41AwUEdSU1NSVcZYY18qXz9lTWjyakNq-mxGbRlvO3Jsd-N4DXlofIN-r4KbgseD24TZjM-NGY5kjxqPRpBVl5WX9Jitmjua4JtYn9-iAKZXpwipbq6ztfK2-rc-uJO9Nr6nwBrAVMBmwQTG2ND12L3ZX9rd217djOAS42rkUevk6-7sOO8O73zwH_JF9kj3pvno-tL-Cg==

I dont need "Hard Knocks and Proficiency, so iam gonna go after Heart of thunder, to boost the dmg even more.
Added cover art pic.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Great build by the way. Loving it and hopefully will take me to 100...

Minor suggestion to improve your tree. If you struggle with mana regen, instead of going to Deep Thoughts take Mana Flows instead located near the Duelist start. You get 20% more mana regen for minimal mana loss. Another thing is, having one jewel with +2 to mana per hit will ease any mana issues. With a lvl 4 enlighten (even a level 3), an additional 25% aura can be used. I typically use AA, HoT and Wrath. Finally, I think you should add in your guide that players shouldn't level Molten Strike beyond level 3/4 to save on mana cost. The extra dmg from MS is pointless anyway.

"
kurOsawa79 wrote:
Great build by the way. Loving it and hopefully will take me to 100...

Minor suggestion to improve your tree. If you struggle with mana regen, instead of going to Deep Thoughts take Mana Flows instead located near the Duelist start. You get 20% more mana regen for minimal mana loss. Another thing is, having one jewel with +2 to mana per hit will ease any mana issues. With a lvl 4 enlighten (even a level 3), an additional 25% aura can be used. I typically use AA, HoT and Wrath. Finally, I think you should add in your guide that players shouldn't level Molten Strike beyond level 3/4 to save on mana cost. The extra dmg from MS is pointless anyway.

My build has no issues whatsoever with mana. Main reason to take Deep thoughts is for +20 INT. I may be able to drop it at some point; we'll see.

I'm working on leveling an enlighten to enable a 3rd aura (will be Herald of thunder most likely). I'll need a slot for it, but I might just replace the chaos golem.

I thought I'd covered the thing about MS, but I'll add it.

-Savage
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Let me first thank you for this wonderfull build ....THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS alot :-)
I play this game for around 2400 hours and i have 5 lvl 80 characters who die alot ...
saterday 2 days ago i created YOUR build and i need to say its totaly NUTS ....i didnt die anymore i started on lvl 87 and i m now lvl 89 .....i kill bosses who i only could dream about ...boss residence...boss necropolis...boss shrine i think lvl 77 map that piety woman lol...and how do i kill them JUST facetanking lol its amazing ...he is unstoppable and TANKY like hell ......after 100 days non-stop playing .....

zSavage you created a MONSTER !!!!! thanks alot i use headhunter belt omg run like a lunatic around the maps from boss to boss .

my marauder name is chamybong make me your friend and i reward you :-)))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info