[2.4] zSavage's Life Based Crit Mjolner ('Savagenuke') [Juggernaut]

"
wesleykim86 wrote:
is it possible to run this build with carcass jack instead of kingsguard or lightning coil?
and how much stronger does discharge really get if you use carcass jack

You will have no sustain without losing DPS if you use carcass jack. Kingsguard is the recommended chest for this build. Otherwise you will have to use the Life Leech gem in your Mjolner.

So you could run Carcass but you'd need to run BBR Mjolner with Discharge + Arc + Life Leech.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Savage i'm planning to make a mjölner build, should i use my lvl 45 maurader or 58 templar which both have full respecs, or my 79 maurader which i have to spend 1 exalt on regrets for?
I'd recommend playing the templar; you'll need about 7 levels but then things should go pretty smoothly from there.

That said, if you have the currency to be able to afford a Mjolner, Voll's Devotion, and a 5L+ Kingsguard, along with the Romira's and good rares, you probably can afford the regrets and just play marauder.

TLDR: Templar = save currency lose time, Marauder = save time lose currency
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I respecced the 79 maurader.
Atziri down! My gear,got luck with the 6L in 91 fuses:

If you can't control it, STOP.
Good work!
Was any part of the fight particularly difficult for you? My own char has pretty much zero problems, so I'll clarify tactics if needed.

Again, grats on clearing Atziri! Once you get comfortable, she's not that hard to farm with this char.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
Good work!
Was any part of the fight particularly difficult for you? My own char has pretty much zero problems, so I'll clarify tactics if needed.

Again, grats on clearing Atziri! Once you get comfortable, she's not that hard to farm with this char.

Thanks! I died twice with trio because i forgot to bring the amethyst flask,hehe. I went for the chick first but managed to kill her and the dual striker both at the same time, then died to the cycloner. Died once with atziri from the stack of storm calls, trying to see how much i can handle hehe.

Thanks again for this build, really enjoying it!
If you can't control it, STOP.
Only thing I can add is that you don't need amethysts for the cycloner. Simply wait for him to use cyclone then stand next to him so he only uses his bleed cleave attack, which will do 0 damage due to the nature of Immortal Call.

In the Atziri fight you should be able to tank stacks of the normal storm call (the red one) easily, esp with a flask up. That said, avoid the yellow ones at all cost, as a stack of those (much like the double flameblasts) will probably kill you.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Is there a big difference if i dont use voll? or it is absolutely necesary?
"
garantivil wrote:
Is there a big difference if i dont use voll? or it is absolutely necesary?

Without Voll's Devotion you will have about half of the total DPS and won't have constant endurance charge uptime or generation, meaning you won't be able to use Kingsguard (thus survivability is impacted and you'll need a little different setup).

If you want to play a spell crit discharge without Voll's, you still can, but you'll need to use a lightning coil for phys defense, and socket life leech to your spells in your mjolner. You then will not run the CWDT Immortal call setup, because you won't generate any endurance charges to speak of.

There's also the part where you crit with a base attack and then lose all your power charges without getting anything because there's no Voll's to 'catch' the lost charges.

If you don't plan on ever getting a Voll's, don't spec the endurance charge nodes at all, and instead get extra life or regen.
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info