[2.4] zSavage's Life Based Crit Mjolner ('Savagenuke') [Juggernaut]

"
garantivil wrote:
Hi!
I'm looking forward to do this build but i have some doubts about the skill tree. I could ask you to put a detailed tree at certain levels like 20, 30, etc? it would be great! :D

You can't really start playing this build (specifically) till level 60 or later (as that's the level requirement for Mjolner). How you level depends entirely on your own choices. But I'll post a few trees for leveling with Cyclone.

"
anmargan wrote:

Hi mate interesting build i am discharger also.
Wanted just to ask u have u try atziri or uber atziri to kill and can u put video of them pls?Tnx.

I've killed Atziri easily. I've never had an Uber set, but I've had users of the build tell me it can kill uber.

I'll work on getting an atziri run vid posted.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Added Atziri Run under video section.

Added trees for leveling with cyclone (namely 2H sword or axe), under Mechanics/FAQ section.

Enjoy!

-Savage
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Clan mate and I made this build yesterday absolutely amazing we both are EXTREMELY happy with this build EXCELLENT job!!
Would taste of hate flask be beneficial with this build?
"
frenchtutor wrote:
Would taste of hate flask be beneficial with this build?

Taste of Hate would provide a defensive bonus only. It also has the disadvantage (relative to surgeon's flasks) of not being able to recharge as quickly or vs bosses.

I would recommend running a Surgeon's Granite Flask of Iron Skin if you need additional physical mitigation.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
True! Thanks.
Great build! Enjoying it a lot. Would this jewel be good?
If you can't control it, STOP.
The build doesn't really need much charge duration, and needs all the dex it has for certain gems.

In my jewel slots I aim for Rare Jewels with at least 5% life and then some other useful stats (like attack speed, crit multi, spell crit, lightning damage, block chance, that kind of thing).
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
The build doesn't really need much charge duration, and needs all the dex it has for certain gems.

In my jewel slots I aim for Rare Jewels with at least 5% life and then some other useful stats (like attack speed, crit multi, spell crit, lightning damage, block chance, that kind of thing).

Ok,thanks!
If you can't control it, STOP.
is it possible to run this build with carcass jack instead of kingsguard or lightning coil?
and how much stronger does discharge really get if you use carcass jack

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info