Real life Brutus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJn7LHE83cc
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
fail.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Whatever dude that thing is fuckin sick
RIP Diablo franchise

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
You are not wrong.

Edel

Just because you dont like custom cars or hot rods doesnt mean I am wrong. What types of cars interest you?
RIP Diablo franchise

"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:

Just because you dont like custom cars or hot rods doesnt mean I am wrong. What types of cars interest you?

Dude i said you are not wrong. As in im agreeing with you. Chill.

Edel
Oh hahaha!

My bad man. I was thinking to myself who the hell would think that thing is not awesome. Glad you corrected me. If you like that check out my dads website www.aj-thor.com. We built that thing from the frame up and its got some serious balls.
RIP Diablo franchise

Last edited by ThorOtheBIG on Feb 13, 2013, 2:56:33 PM
even tho i dont really like BWMs this is AMAZING piece of enginnering, so useless and beautiful at the same time!
species if you like that you'll love this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVOFWcXffs0

Yeah, meh BMW but its a plane engine from WW2!! I dont care if its a hyundai engine as long as its from a WW2 plane! lol

Yes, i know hyundai didnt make plane engines in WW2.
RIP Diablo franchise

WOW even tho i dont really like hotrods this one is AWESOME! especially those wheels

"
Yes, i know hyundai didnt make plane engines in WW2.

thank god for that, we could be all speaking german if that happened!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info