Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

I did the same mistake, please retrieve my character, was named "Elendd", thanks.
"

I did the same mistake, please retrieve my character, was named "Elendd", thanks.

Hi abdo42,

I've gone ahead and restored the account. You should be able to log into your main account by using the 'Sign in through STEAM' button on the login page: http://pathofexile.com/login

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. :)
Hi I accidently deleted my characters through linking my steam account as well. Would there be a way to restore them? Thanks a bunch.
"
Hi I accidently deleted my characters through linking my steam account as well. Would there be a way to restore them? Thanks a bunch.

Hi Varvario,

I have gone ahead and restored your accounts to the state that they were in prior to being linked. You should now be able to access your characters on the Steam account again.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. :)
Same with me. Can you pleease help? want my steam characters back.

have also mailed your support.

thnx
Last edited by Wokkocherse on May 20, 2017, 4:12:25 PM
Can you please restore my character back? I accidently deleted my characters from linking too.
I did email to your support service.
Thanks in advance
Last edited by exoshearz on May 22, 2017, 2:30:29 AM
Hello i logged after some months (not through steam) and i can't find my characters.
Don't know what has happened.
Plz help.
"
astrix7777 wrote:
Hello i logged after some months (not through steam) and i can't find my characters.
Don't know what has happened.
Plz help.

You say you're not using Steam now. Did you use Steam in the past?

If so, to access your account you'd need to log in through Steam.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Yes i used in the past but now i made another steam account because i lost my steam password. I remember though my poe password so i logged in through poe client.
Last edited by astrix7777 on May 23, 2017, 12:54:37 PM
You're going to have to e-mail support@grindinggear.com about this.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info