Any laptop graphics capable of running poe?

Soon I will be forced to use laptop for some time, and I would like to keep playing poe if it would be possible.

So what laptops can run poe without 3rd party gfx card? I know there are machines for couple k dollars, but I was thinking about as cheap laptop as possible until I will be able to get new pc rig.

Or I would have to buy some laptop gfx card anyway? If so, what would you recommend, or how much worse are laptop cards in comparison to their regular equivalents?
I could bang out an easy 30fps on my shitty old Acer Aspire 540g, which had a Radeon Mobility 5650 in it. That thing was 4 or 5 years old? Pick up something with a GT750M for a few hundred bucks and you'll be pulling 60fps pretty easily.

Probably need to tone down things like AA and Shadows though, or you'll burn your GPU right out the bottom of your laptop and straight onto your nuts.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
the cyberpower pc fangbook III does

that is what I use I bought it in march and started playing poe shortly after and when I push f1 while gaming my fps is normally 63.

but if you buy one for gaming, it should have a gaming keyboard, video card should have 2gb ram on it and operating system of 2.0 ghz or faster works great.

you should have 4 gb ram on mobo or more.

cyberpower pc has user forums and many gaming laptops and users their will help you find the build that is best for you and they are users, not salesmen.

come fold with us at folding@home
Mildly on topic - what is the best place to see up to date desktop PC specs sorted by price? I mean most bang for a buck config, I remember back in the day some websites had things like that. My PC is 8 years old and I'm really starting to feel it, buying a SSD made a huge difference but there's no miracles.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
pcpartpicker.com and reddit/buildapc
Last edited by merchantmudcrab on Aug 7, 2015, 5:59:13 PM
"
Mildly on topic - what is the best place to see up to date desktop PC specs sorted by price? I mean most bang for a buck config, I remember back in the day some websites had things like that. My PC is 8 years old and I'm really starting to feel it, buying a SSD made a huge difference but there's no miracles.

cyberpowerpc webpage, and log in to forums, they are a great bunch of guys and do not work for the company but are customers like you and me.
I use a MSI Gaming series No problems yet running poe
I use an ASUS G750 and it performs better than many more expensive "gaming laptops" I've owned (including one from Alienware and another from Origin).
OP, if you are going to play like hardcore pro PoE player you may use even integrated graphics.
Spoiler
because trading isn't so graphics-demanding xD
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info