[2.0.2] "Crasher of Worlds" Dual Wield Ice Crash Marauder (130k dps, fullscreen AOE, 6k life)

hi all. i'm intrested to use this build on my marauder lvl 92. now i use 2handed axe cyclone build but i want to change and i can buy easily new weapons and some other stuff for accuracy and cap res. But i need a good build. I have seen some different build...anyone can give me some advice for that? i dont want to spend too much regrets on him...:D...ty
tempted to try out an RT version of your build with a high pdps axe on the main hand and a soul taker on the off hand

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEswUtCVgR1RQgFHEaOCFgJy8oKimlLIUyCTKJNZI17zrYOu08BT38QKBDMUSeRrdHflBHU7tXl1fiWGNZ81oaXz9gQWNwZU1oZWjybEZvO3Jscql08Xasd-N35XgNeWh674FBggeCm4TZhVKLT4zPkFWXeZo7m2qf36IAqW6sqq2NtfK9Nr6nv9XAGsBmwQTBi8bYz37Tb9P82L3ZYdl826fkUeoY7SDvDu988B_z3fZI9zL46_6PfNlyD2ae-tIXL2TnVdaApGRSTjIX4Sb4E0xZ_jB34mHBoxZvJKo26eNq
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Nov 25, 2015, 4:25:34 PM
^ that would synergise well with 2 blasphemy curses and 2 aura's

Hatred + Arctic Armor (HOA) + Elemental Weakness + Warlords Mark -- 100% mana reservation
with life leech from warlords mark

Blood Raging with this setup will make for an interesting dps output.

Domine Non Es Dignus
Managed to come up with something like this for the new tree - works in the offline skill planner currently.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_EWPZIXz_BBBQgVbXvDp7NUEenMPKc5FEB55_LbpeXeRRNNuj3vigq_EtYr4tPvJ-pbptqGJF348AahVIB3HgNbzvZYYTZtfKtjUd-bbRybDWSz369NqgHbEb-j9i9dqxlTWeAMglN4-oYvqemV_jr9zJgQTrhZFJyqXzZY3DyRU4yrKoR1RfhWfNXlyb4GjhDMRNMkFXawUz_wzMnL3TtLlNOKloaOtgFLdNvI9MshTKJeu9vJyFgd-WaasGLdPFX4oFBKaXtIDXv4XM67aIABLPAZjwFn9_vfEZp

191% life from tree
80% inc life leech rate
Domine Non Es Dignus
Can I remove the carcass jack with something else because its not very tanky of an item and maybe take another node or item somewhere else to make up for the aoe?
you do know that we have less aoe from passives near the marauder tree right?
Domine Non Es Dignus
Hello! will the new update affect this build?
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
mlnecrafter wrote:
Hello! will the new update affect this build?

I just checked my build and it appears as though the old skill tree is identical to the tree in the new update, I didn't even have to re-do my passives.

Thanks for answering! :) btw which highest maps could you do with it? and is it atziri viable build?
Thanks for answering! :)

I'm only at level 79 right now so I'm not sure. I usually run solo 8-10 maps and it's quite fast. The build feels a bit glassy at times but I have switched out belt to a Doryani's Invitation and Iron Reflexes on passive tree which has helped a lot. I think with a higher level, a 6 link and maxed out gems you could hit pretty hard with this build. I'm currently sitting at around 40k dps with a 5 link chest and no crit hit chance nodes.[/quote]

Thank you for the information! :) I'm on the level 70 when I reach lvl 75 I'll start getting all the items for the build, and later will be able to make a small personal overwiew of the build on my personal experience!

By the way is there some budget version for this? Because some items are kind of expensive XP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info