[2.0.2] "Crasher of Worlds" Dual Wield Ice Crash Marauder (130k dps, fullscreen AOE, 6k life)

Out of curiosity I bought an Abyssus to try it out and results is that the damage is way too high. Damage done and damage taken. I ran a handful of 75+ maps and the damage to 99% of monsters is overkill. Map bosses would only take 3-4 hits to die it's outrageous. Killing stuff quickly and easily is great but the major downside is that is makes my char way too squishy. I can see this helm being useful in a very high armor, 6 endurance charge build but in my current build it doesn't work well at all. For now I'm going to stick with my Starkonja's.

Current tree:

***note: I picked up the three Combat Stamina life regen nodes to be to use blood rage while wearing an Abyssus. I'll most likely change those points back into life nodes and Path of the Warrior.
Last edited by Darkith1546 on Aug 19, 2015, 11:10:20 AM
Anyone have any idea if this build is atziri viable or not?
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
You could probably do Atziri if you play cautiously, as this is a very good allround build. But it is not a build for specifically farming her, these builds usually include overcapped resistances, flask nodes, Atziri specific defenses etc.
Hi guys, what about end game maps ? Especially bosses in 80 +/- maps.
Posting response for later viewing/building to test this out
a
Last edited by yemanlp540 on Oct 10, 2015, 5:49:56 AM
still no video
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Are you on standard? Please run a 78++ map, I can give you one. I want to see how the damage is in 2 man party

ign: Embodiment
Last edited by bottlehead93 on Oct 15, 2015, 10:26:44 AM
Having a blast with this build so far and I'm doing it with considerably worse gear. Love how much headroom there is to grow the build. Top priorities for me are to get a Soul Taker, a better-rolled Dory, and a lower phys taken Abyssus. Gemming is still very WIP.

How are you running Leap Slam CoH Fortify without Blood Magic if you're at 100% reserve?

Edit: nvm, forgot that Leap Slam is a melee attack with Soul Taker.

Last edited by ConsPark on Oct 22, 2015, 6:28:17 AM
playing it since 8days : pretty solid, but playing t8-9 maps for now
my gems arent 20/20 but im closer of 60k than 130 : dont have abyssus neither

can be squishy some time : thinking about removing vengeance / riposte for more flat def
very funny and powerful build overall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info