Custom monsters from rulers of wraeclast

Here you go:
Spoiler
Last edited by Spoonmann on Aug 6, 2015, 9:48:15 PM
WOW to be able to create your own pet would be so cool.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Spoonmann wrote:
Here you go:
Spoiler

You are the fucking man

That thing kicks ass. Idk about 15K awesome, but shit its epic
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Last edited by EtherBunny66 on Aug 6, 2015, 9:56:38 PM
"
Spoonmann wrote:
Here you go:
Spoiler

Awww!! look it the cute puppy yess you are yesss u areeeee :O!!!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Ahhh that thing. I had actually seen it once and didn't know wtf it was. Had no idea it was one of a kind.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Aug 6, 2015, 11:35:16 PM
Teh goggeh is an illusion, Exile. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I've always suspected that the missing Ruler was how Razor got their footprints in the game.

Razer, and no. That was something else altogether. Take off the tinfoil. It doesn't suit you.

__

Nait: Not to my knowledge. Diamond, yes. Ruler? No.

"Call someone a tinfoil, to be sure he's "discredited" "
????
$$$$ to spend on GGG!!!

In all seriousness, it was a funny theory, no need to get butt-blasted about it.
"
TheOfficial sought refund after being revealed a prankster, and was refused. I do not believe they have designed a monster.

Sonto is indeed a mystery.

Deoxys opted not to create a monster and had GGG make him Satoshi, the massive diamond dog...thingy.

I believe Reaper, a multidiamond supporter himself, was granted a shadowy version of Satoshi.

...None of the above had the 'pleasure' of being directly blamed for so many character deaths, nor of being left wanting as regards custom monster implementation.

Eh, at least GGG didn't just bury the cuddly buggers in the Dread Thicket as originally planned.

Edit: no, nait.

What's the story with this "The Official" dude?
GG GGG
Wow, so TheOfficial paid for the Ruler pack, then asked for a refund and GGG refused? Most expensive prank ever, hehe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info