What bosses can you not do?

Yeah I'm going to go with "whatever bosses who's maps I don't have access to".

For specific strategies:
I always make sure I have a Granite flask when I do Jungle Valley, primarily for the mass of blue flickerstrikes that hit all at the same time before my CwDT Enfeeble knocks them down a peg - the boss itsself I just facetank.

I always make sure I have a Grounding flask against Torture Chamber. And that I don't get too greedy and facetank for too long. DPS the boss, pop a flask when too many totems appear, run to safety and wait for the totems to expire. Rinse repeat easy peasy.

I haven't really gone beyond level 75 maps since I have only actually had a signle 76 drop so far.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
This is the map I can't do....

"
Whael wrote:

I can do that :O
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Whael wrote:

I can do that :O

Gj to you mate...
=p
I have 4 characters higher than lvl 90 and the only boss I skip on all of them is Jungle Valley. I am considering adding the rooster and bulldog bosses to the always skip category. Or as I prefer to call them, the bullcock duo.

I also skip shock and horror on 2 out of 4 of my characters.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
It's easier to list the ones I can do :D
Village Ruin chicken took down my last character, I'm out for revenge.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I have not yet seen anything higher than 79, could not kill the Village Ruins bosses (double bosses/vulnerability/turbo/vaal haste tempest/extra as fire), never seen my zomzom's get down that quickly... :D

Cleared level 75 version of it, thanks to Zana.

Had to abort Academy bossfight due the crit-tempest.

Have been auto-skipping Residence Dom, still have nightmares from Torment

No balls to try Jungle Valley (i tested this with my sc_mirror and it was a total chaos and undoable due the lack of AoE damage).

e:and ofc Malformation is a no-go :D
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Aug 6, 2015, 3:23:51 PM
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
"
Village ruin boss is not fun at all lol

I even doubt if anyone could kill them both with melee? Today I learned I can kill Voll while facetanking everything he does. but that chicken bitch is just to much :S

I can kill it with pure melee, with normal map mods only . i'm killing the bower first, then i swap conc effect with inc aoe gem, so i'm out of counterattack range. then it becomes easy since the boss moves pretty slow. if he jumpes i leap away fast.

i can't do: failed on uber atziri today on vaals. pretty tough with melee with new leech mechanics. will retry soon tho, but patching up build first.
also there are others that i probably can't do and didn't try so far... like core and other new maps i probably dont know about :D

"
I have 4 characters higher than lvl 90 and the only boss I skip on all of them is Jungle Valley. I am considering adding the rooster and bulldog bosses to the always skip category. Or as I prefer to call them, the bullcock duo.

I also skip shock and horror on 2 out of 4 of my characters.

I actually skipped Jungle Valley for a long time, had a Zana mission with Double Boss and the mission to kill them and the boss is actually a joke now if you went through A4M before :P

As a summoner I have a native weakness to Shock & Horror, the minions just die too fast and there is no easy way to revive them in combat like in Crematorium.

Temple Piety and Labyrinth are annoying but since they are so low I usually upgrade them. I haven't found a Village Ruin myself now only did one with a friend and I also had Village Ruin on lvl70 from Zana... the boss actually does exactly the same damage in lvl70 as it does in the original map. And as a summoner you are incredible surprised that all your minions basically die instantly once one of the bosses fall. And it is basically impossible to get them both low it needs a lot of kiting and pulling them apart and getting them low without accidently killing them... it is just a pain as a summoner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info