What bosses can you not do?

I do not try Core, and just one Malformation, the map was easy till boss fight, 4200 HP + 3800 ES and killme with one shot, yesterday i change one ring and now i have 4300HP and 4000 ES, maybe will try this motherf*** again.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
Kythers wrote:
I think the most annoying fight I had to do was twinned dry peninsula with the two bosses making eachother unkillable and the huge pile of blue whatevers also unkillable until they decided to split up after a few minutes

Lol xDDD
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
I was able to do any boss in Warbands before I rerolled...

I mean, any boss I could get my hands on.

So, anything up to level 79 maps and regular Atziri.

Gotta love gated content.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Malformation,Core and Uber atziri
what up cuzz
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
"
Village ruin boss is not fun at all lol

I even doubt if anyone could kill them both with melee? Today I learned I can kill Voll while facetanking everything he does. but that chicken bitch is just to much :S

Those 2 enrage when you kill one of them. Bring both to low hp and cull them.
Much easier to list the ones I can do.
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
"
Village ruin boss is not fun at all lol

I even doubt if anyone could kill them both with melee? Today I learned I can kill Voll while facetanking everything he does. but that chicken bitch is just to much :S

I did kill him with "melee shock nova". Face tanking them both, trying to keep their hp even. Did it, but has to say it is pretty annoying.

I can't do? Well, I have a build for every boss (excluding new map bosses I did not try yet, cuz of GGG's#roflmaoletsmakemapsnotavailablelol policy), but the ones I mostly do not bother with:
- Jungle Valley
- Museum
- Labyrinth (endlessly spawning devourers and boss who eats corpses... I think someone is doing drugs)
- Orchard
- Torture Chamber (Shock and Terror - pretty fucking retarded boss, with not even average drop)
- Desert (wolololololo clone myself endlessly, super weak drop as a reward, wolololololo)
- Temple (my tanky character mostly do this boss, but I don't both with others - too much running around with this excuse-for-a-design, clusterfuck, Storm Herald spam "mechanic")
- Any Merveil map (fuck phase 2, really)
- more I can't recall atm

Rant
Also, I "love" how GGG has taken all these retarded maps and put them at average map level most players will be staying at for long time, because of lack of higher map drops. It seems to me GGG wants people to get annoyed and not play the game (me being the case - I can't get myself to play PoE again. Too pissed off with unique drops, Fortify, everything hitting like fucking trucks, and these stupid map changes. Also more stupid changes. URGHHH)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Malformation, though I only tried once and it was an 8mod corrupt map with insano mods. Village ruin seemed impossible until I realized they enraged each other... Which took me entirely too long to figure out.

Haven't had an opportunity to try core, though I'm sure it would obliterate me.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Just 2, and they include all the new bosses up to 80... haven't been lucky enough to get the 81 or 82 maps.

Malformation Piety.
Vaal Temple 79 Atziri trio on crack.

That's it. Not bad I guess, but I was hoping to have a build to solo ALL bosses. I think it's a pipe dream.

Malformation Piety would be doable if weapon swap time was reduced further so that I could get a 2.0+ aps corsair and whirling blade through the damn beam. Then when she's done with her skanky beam of bullshit I could weapon swap back and take her down.

Alas, by the time I weapon swap I'm usually smoked by the beam :( . I'm sure a couple more practice runs once I level and I'll have the timing down just right so I'll be down to the Vaal Temple trio which is just insane.

echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:
Just 2, and they include all the new bosses up to 80... haven't been lucky enough to get the 81 or 82 maps.

Malformation Piety.
Vaal Temple 79 Atziri trio on crack.

That's it. Not bad I guess, but I was hoping to have a build to solo ALL bosses. I think it's a pipe dream.

Malformation Piety would be doable if weapon swap time was reduced further so that I could get a 2.0+ aps corsair and whirling blade through the damn beam. Then when she's done with her skanky beam of bullshit I could weapon swap back and take her down.

Alas, by the time I weapon swap I'm usually smoked by the beam :( . I'm sure a couple more practice runs once I level and I'll have the timing down just right so I'll be down to the Vaal Temple trio which is just insane.

You can avoid the beam with lightning warp and a bit of practice. Not sure about leap slam.

At Perq (assuming you have a build with decent tankability/dps output):
- Jungle Valley - it's a stat check. You need either extremely high DPS or excellent phys damage tankability + chaos resist.
- Museum - as Jungle Valley but easier
- Labyrinth - if you don't give the boss corpses to devour, he doesn't use the EK attack which one-hits and doesn't heal. Devourers can be kited. Tricky but doable with some practice.
- Orchard - easy to kite with ranged, with some practice he shouldn't be able to touch you at all. With melee, only cyclone kiting and it's more difficult. Or extremely high phys/fire damage mitigation (arctic armour / fortify / end charges / LC + high hitpoint pool)
- Torture Chamber - distract totems, bait the laser and hide behind column (20 seconds cooldown), attack with single target skill to not kill the adds which cast storm call on death
- Desert - stupid map
- Temple - purity of lightning, 2-3 topaz flasks, movement -single Piety is easy, double is tricky but doable
- Any Merveil map - purity of ice, 2-3 sapphire flasks with surgeon's or "recharges when you take a critical" mode
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 6, 2015, 8:40:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info