What bosses can you not do?

Sorry had to :(

That demn HR boss in our company.. She is so hot...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Oh for my HC toon I don't fuck with Phantasmogia boss - Malformation boss - and sometimes graveyard merveil.

I still think that GGG have GY Merv and Necro Merv mixed up! Theres no other reason why the GY one is exponentially harder than the Necro one!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
I died to 76 map piety once on my 95 char when I had never done her before (stupid I know), after that and a few more practice runs on other easy 76 maps (rare but no double boss) and she is a piece of cake unless there are 2 of her with gmp and extra damage as X etc

76 dominus is easier then ever, maybe thats just because ive fought him so many times

I have not done any 79+ yet but all others are fine

edit: i have noticed a definite increase in map drops since the buff, also on bosses
Last edited by DutchRudder on Aug 29, 2015, 3:18:36 AM
in warbands league

with summoner i usually skip: 76 malformation boss and 76 crematorium boss. haven't tried hall of grandmasters and death and taxes yet. i do all the other unique maps and all other map bosses.

76 malformation boss kills all minions.
76 crematorium boss kills all minions.

with cycloner i usually only skip: 76 malformation boss and 75 orchard boss. i had to give up in poorjoy's asylum. too much damage there. not sure i can do the unique strand map boss either or hall of grandmasters. the rest i do.

76 malformation boss kills me with all the aoe and laser.
75 orchard boss kills me in one hit. even a white map version.

Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 30, 2015, 2:31:15 PM
My build can run every map, with all mods, sadly however, I personally cannot because I suck. Fortunately, my build is very accommodating and allows me to face tank anything that is a gear check rather then a skill check. Malformation piety =easygame for me, I don't even dodge the lazer, just stand and bash the boss. Same is true for all of the non skill based fights, like death and taxes. I cannot however, kill atziri, because skill is required there. Personally, I am much better at playing the economics game, getting together the currency for a rainbownuke build on warbands, then I am at actually playing the game but since I know there are people that can do the content, I am fine with it.
Last edited by EternitiesEdge on Aug 30, 2015, 5:30:18 PM
Tried apex of sacrifice this weekend. Couldn't get past the 3 bosses. Killed two of them, but the 3rd boss buffed did just way too much damage. I run out of flasks after getting him to just 70% health.

I think I'll need to use endurancy cry for that boss :(. Or replace evasion flask with another armor flask.
Last edited by Sisaroth on Aug 31, 2015, 3:24:54 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
in warbands league

with summoner i usually skip: 76 malformation boss and 76 crematorium boss. haven't tried hall of grandmasters and death and taxes yet. i do all the other unique maps and all other map bosses.

76 malformation boss kills all minions.
76 crematorium boss kills all minions.

with cycloner i usually only skip: 76 malformation boss and 75 orchard boss. i had to give up in poorjoy's asylum. too much damage there. not sure i can do the unique strand map boss either or hall of grandmasters. the rest i do.

76 malformation boss kills me with all the aoe and laser.
75 orchard boss kills me in one hit. even a white map version.

It's true, I do Crematorium, but all minions die, zombies and spectres, I kill her many times but the cost it's too high.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Haven't tried some new ones, so take this w/grain of salt.
Palace Dom, only once, Uber Atziri, never tried yet, but I'm pretty sure it is a no go right now.

Edited to add: I forgot about unique maps. Tried grandmasters once, no go. :( All others w/exception of oba (simply not fast enough moving) are ok.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Sep 2, 2015, 6:16:36 PM
74 Torture Chamber I skip on melee and kill with a ranged char.
74 Labyrinth I got 1 shot as an evasion toon, but for armor it's easy.
75 Orchard I can kill, but the risk of getting 1-shot through 5500 HP, End charges, and granite isn't worth it.
76 Residence Dom is an insta skip with temp chains, -Max res, or GMP mod.
76 Malformation can spawn near the wall and is basically impossible with multiple projectiles mod. Also nearly 1 shots.
79 Village Ruin made me lose 40% xp for the kill.
Some of the 80+ maps I haven't done.
Last edited by Skymence on Aug 31, 2015, 1:03:13 PM
abaxoth is a real pain .
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info