21 Games from the Past 21 Years That No One Should Ever Play

ahahah some real stinkers on this list. You guys ever played any of these?

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-21-games-of-vices-lifetime-that-you-were-wise-to-avoid-999

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Huh, Knack. Picked that up cheap over in the US, yet to try. Didn't think it'd make a list this dire.

edit: some of the reviews definitely contradict the game's placement on a list like this.

Shaq-fu I...well, yeah.

Conversely, the 21 must-play games on VICE also has some eyebrow-raisers.

Clickbait, ultimately.

Ya, their video games dept. is still pretty weak. Def click-bait title. A few hilariously bad looking games on there id never heard of before though. I'm gonna check their 25 bests list now (even though "best" lists are always less fun hehe).

Shaq-Fu...*shudders...i'm still bitter i wasted 5$ to rent that way back when. FU Blockbuster!!!!

Knack was just like a launch bundle tech demo for the vita wasn't it? Pretty bad but ya, i agree , def not worst in 21 years worthy. The fact that the only games older than 10 years old on that list are notoriously known as being terrible, id wager the author is much younger than we are and didn't even play the older ones.
I checked it, not as bad as i thought. There are some game changers (pun intended) in his "best of" list. Still, too much emphasis on the last 15 years though.
I will admit it, I have bowled over some elves once or twice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info