More Concept Art From The Awakening!

Remove the moving eyes in belly of the beast! They don't fit the game :)))
Love the art! Wish i could use Kaoms chosen as a spectre but that molten strike cooldown takes forever lol
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
You guys are still jerks for not letting Maelströms leave corpses for us to make GMP Waterball specters.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
so nice!!! GG
Kaom corrupted warriors rock !
Any chance the armor heart become cosmetics helmet and the vortex water spiral monster become gem skill like war bands trailer?
Hope GGG
Thanks for sharing! I really like those paintings.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Coal48 wrote:
I never notice that amount of detail when I'm actually playing the game, maybe it's because the camera is isometric, so you don't get to see things up close

come to think of it, I don't remember seeing that monster that has 3 inverted heads, I think it's the spider that shoots ice shards at you but I really can't tell

I also can't tell whats going on with those "spiky archers" in the area where you face voll

I play in 1080p with max texture detail, guess it's just me that has a hard time understanding what I'm looking at

Funny you should say that. I typically play windowed on a high-res 30" monitor. I went full screen 1920x1200 as an experiment and the amount of extra detail was amazing!

Certainly when any new acts come out or major changes to the artwork I'm going to experience the game full screen to get full effect.

In my case, not being able to see the detail when the client window is smaller could be... old age creeping up on me.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Delicious!
IGN: TitanVaolox

Capes confirmed!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info