Loading Screen crashes..

Hey Guys, since 2 days my Loading Screen always crashes every second time I teleport.

It's really annoying I literally can't play like that because i always have to restart the game.

Pls help me :(

When you say "crash" what do you mean? Are there any error messages? If so, what do they say? Please be precise and detailed in your descriptions.
There is no error at all, it just like freezes (no responde).

i already waited like 30min but it just stays at the loading screen.

and it's always the second time I teleport to another map, place.

I am running Windows 10 and it's since the latest patch, 2.01.b

I also reinstalled it and I already did the Packcheck.

Thx for your help
Last edited by frankygunit1 on Aug 5, 2015, 12:17:46 PM
Having the same problem.
Then that isn't a crash.

Remove Path of Exile from your exclusions for antivirus/firewall/security software, then add it back again (PathOfExile.exe)
I've been having this same problem too, but it isn't a crash, it's a disconnection. It's been going on for at least the past 5 days. Did a WinMTR pathping and I'm losing no packets and my ping is low 20's.

EDIT: Did a new WinMTR test. I am losing between 3-5% of packets on my 10th hop. At this point it would have nothing to do with my ISP. The hop is: ae0.dar01.wdc01.networklayer.com. This is a few hops after my connection to my ISP is changed over, and the connection is sent to outside sources.
Hi there,

Please keep in mind that although issue may appear similar they may not necessarily be the same issue and the troubleshooting steps might be different for each issue. With this in mind we would like it if you would make a separate thread for each problem, otherwise it can get very confusing when trying to address each step.

Please also include any error messages or WinMTR reports you have run, this information can help immensely.
No longer works at GGG
Exactly the same problem here. Tried deleting and reinstalling. Tried verifying cache-i'm playing thru Steam. Tried excluding the POE exe from my antivirus...nothing is working.
I don't even have the path of exile in my exclusions and it never said something about it.

That is like a really weird problem, idk what it could be..
now it works idk why but nice :) i did nothing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info