i quit (sadly)

TL;DR Im gonna quit PoE for a while because the game is not going in the direction i personally want it (Yes, i know im not the developer but thats why i quit, right?). I would like to know if you guys have any suggestions which games i should try now.

Poker. My place. Bring cash.
Who cares?
No... really... I'll show you how to win.
Fallout 2.
Ta-ta, not a cockroach.
would be easier to suggest if you said what you are looking for. (ARPG or not)
Oblivious
I like solitare.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
Don't you have any friends? Why not ask them instead of telling people on the forums that you are quitting? Nobody cares except that one dude who posted earlier.
You can try Evil Islands. In the unpatched original version very hard ARPG-Hybrid.
Or maybe Jagged Alliance II (or Wildfire-version). Its a turn based strategy game.

Or maybe the Gothic series. Its similar to Ultima 9(3D - RPG) but much more complex and nice rewarding combat system.

Dont be afraid of the age, their still fun till today if you can accept older graphics and want a 'change'.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Aug 4, 2015, 9:42:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info