2.0.1b Patch Notes and New Gore Skull and Stygian Raise Spectre Microtransactions!

OMG my revenants are so f sexy
"
Savage1267 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Mebbe I'm a little slow, but, izzat just a skin to make all your Spectres look like Stygians? =0[.]o=
-- that, it does appear to be.

Here's a bonus image of how they look! :)

Stygian is cool. I like the idea behind the skull but it really makes your chr's head look too big
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
WTB the Infernal Armor set pieces, when will they be coming out?
"
Dandanvapor wrote:
WTB the Infernal Armor set pieces, when will they be coming out?

I had thought Chris said it was 3 weeks from when the Fire box's were out so should be I think by week's end.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
This is all well and good but can we for the love of god get a fix to maps crashing when you port out to empty bags...we really shouldn't have to keep in mind to find the one remote location in the map that won't crash us on re-enter.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Savage1267 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Mebbe I'm a little slow, but, izzat just a skin to make all your Spectres look like Stygians? =0[.]o=

Ooohhh... It's an effect, not a monster skin! That's... Better! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Nice!
Bought the stygian spectres as soon as it was up :3 thx GGG
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Savage1267 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

You guys should seriously reconsider that video for this MTX. You NEED to show other spectres than the Stygian Revenant. At first watch (as well as just the name in general) I thought it replaced the model with a SR. As soon as I finished that video I thought to myself "Wow, that is really fucking dumb". I found out that the video is inaccurate from your post, Bex.

If I were you (GGG), I would expect every potential buyer of the MTX to think "Okay, so now my spectres look like giant spiders". This can be good or bad but from my own initial response... I suggest you change the video to include other models.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Last edited by ThorOtheBIG on Aug 3, 2015, 10:09:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info