100% of my friends have quit PoE

i delete 100% of my friend" list just because im, well...weird
my english sux.
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
To date I've gotten two real life friends to play PoE, with little success. One of them came back for the expansion and is more hooked than I am, which is saying a lot.

My regular friends list and guildy list is booming harder than is has in months too, I've seen very little negative feedback on the xpac outside of the forums really.

well this is mainly due to the fact that the ones who are enjoying the game won't make threads about it they will be busy playing the game.

Most of the time when I play in game everyone is having a blast playing the game and a lot of fun. But from the forum perspective you only see the ones who are mad.

The forum give a somewhat biased feedback from what is really happening in game

-The law of the silent majority
Last edited by diablofdb on Aug 3, 2015, 11:42:38 PM
Get some new your friend your old friend sucks if they dont like poe

"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
To date I've gotten two real life friends to play PoE, with little success. One of them came back for the expansion and is more hooked than I am, which is saying a lot.

My regular friends list and guildy list is booming harder than is has in months too, I've seen very little negative feedback on the xpac outside of the forums really.

Only bad feedback are in the forum and reddit, but real player wich play the game enjoy the xpac
Last edited by Dazoul on Aug 4, 2015, 2:06:13 AM
There's also the problem of the "Forums" being even divided more by Reddit,Steam Forums and the PoE Forums.

I don't have any RL Friends who play Path of Exile as they usually have other games to play and have the budget to constantly upgrade to mainstream games.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I have one friend who plays pretty casually, and one co-worker that's been playing daily. Other than that, I haven't been able to get any of my friends into it. Just not their thing.
At 2.0 launch I was abroad for work, I was playing on a crappy work laptop with a 3G WiFi hotspot...... We were a party if 6 guys and it was fun as hell.

2 weeks later I'm left alone... Not sure how long I'll last, alone is no fun. :(
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Wish I had friends.

<sniff>

Pretty sure you've been invited to my little nest at least once...

I've always been suspicious of any group that would want me as a member.
i dont like friend
I play with my gf on occasion. Mostly to carry her through bosses.

My roommate also plays on occasion. But currently thinks he'll get gud at league. When he decides to load up PoE, he'll waypoint and boss mooch pugs into maps in a afternoon.

I'm the only one that play consistently. But i prefer solo play.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
I play solo to be 100 % sure that when Mirror of Kalandra drops, it will be mine.

fuck luckbox-friend-scammer.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info