[3.3 - 3.2] BLASTOISE - 2H CYCLONE - JUGG - HC/SC - ONE OF US

"
KrazyFruit wrote:
Just a quick question regarding the passive tree - wouldn't it be viable to opt out from 2 life nodes ( one with 4% life and 8% armor, other 5% life ), lose 9% in the process but get a jewel slot right after Devotion and Endurance cluster, along int nodes?
You could squish in a yellow 7% life gem ( so the total loss is only 2% in a big pool ) BUT get a ton of additional goody-goodies you choose to have on a jewel?

Also, have you tried Uber at all with this build?

And also give your build looks so tempting, how would you rate this build against other viable Marauder builds? Able to run T14-15 maps and have fast clear speed elsewhere? ( Don't compare to any gimmicky half-glass builds which instagib with millions of dps )

Given the build isn't exactly cheap, how fun is it to level and run maps overall?

Edit: How are the reflect maps? Easy to deal with or need alteration in gems/equipment?
How much of an improvement is there to do?

Thanks for the guide btw! Will most likely get following this weekend! (:

Uber? I never tried do Uber atziri
Fun? I could say yes, if you have 50% movment speed modifier or more
Relect? for physical reflect just switch meele physical damage to life leech, for elemental reflect switch WED support gem to life leech and turn off hatred
T14-15 able? Yes, but it not will be easy and fast
First, thanks for this build. I'm new to content at merciless and play SC. I ran into some issues with survivability with cruel act bosses and its worse with merciless A3 and now A4 bosses. I'm wondering if someone can point me to a thread or site to help me learn how to build survivabilty and not die while leveling. I'm sure my life is very low (3K at 78).

Also, Cyclone stops when hitting rocks/walls and that can be very scary. Does anyone have advice on how to avoid getting stuck?
Is this build and skilltree still viable?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
I have a question.Why is better to use Cast when Damage Taken than Cast on melee kill?
Hi exiles i'm back and i've made some updates to 2.4 version. When I will have more free time I will try to add new videos. Good luck and have fun on new league.

Sincerely Drugs Maker
For HC, should I go with the big circle of life before the big circle of damgae with axes?
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
This still the best option in 2.5? Or does slayer win?
I'm playing this build, I'm soon lvl 82-82, and this works perfectly fine, so far, 0 deaths.
Last edited by PajtimDemi on Dec 25, 2016, 9:27:42 AM
@Mikserdokota

Hey,

I have a question why you leveled to level 20 CWDT, not better when turning it on more often?
@Mikserdokota

Hello, why did you add a gem "Arctic armour"? Is he really that helpful for cyclone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info