What Music you are listening ?

Anything really that isn't Rap, Hip-hop or RNB.
"
bhavv wrote:
I like most genres except for metal. I hate metal. Metal sux.

Metal Rules :) Actually what you feel about Metal is exactly as I feel about Rap....I love metal though..Next to Jazz, metal has some of the most talented musicians in the genre...I think it's the perfect video game music because it's so filled with power, energy and anger...I'm usually blasting Manowar or Slayer out of my speakers as I'm taking down Dominus :).... When I use to raid in old school wow, listening to metal before a raid really got me amped up, and I felt unstoppable..... Those were the days.....
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Oct 21, 2014, 11:59:46 PM
Hung out with VictorDoom to much all ive been listening too lately is stuff like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZKgDEtIVy0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC0MQog6Omg

Someone help me I think ive melted into my chair and I cant get out...... and....for some reason....ive got an incredible craving for Doritos!

If you want to go dancing then it dosnt get any better than this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oGsVO5FlD0
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Oct 21, 2014, 11:24:13 PM
Dance because disco has risen from dead and got funky.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Lol Metal is not talent, metal is just noise.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Lol Metal is not talent, metal is just noise.

Sorry, but you obviously don't know how to judge talent then...Saying you don't like something is understandable, but saying it's just noise is pure ignorance. Either that or you are listening to the basic crappy trendy metal that they play on the radio....The only people who I can understand saying it's noise are usually 80 year old grand parents... Some of the finest musicians today are metal musicians. All you have to do is pick up a Modern Drummer and Guitar magazine and looks who's on the cover several times a year...

My favorite progressive metal bands are

Dream Theater
OLD Queensryche
Fates Warning
Shadow Gallery
Nightwish
Epica
Scar Symmetry

As a metal drummer myself, I can tell you that I can play almost any Country/Pop song on the radio, but the genres of Metal and Jazz are far more challenging....
Doesn't matter if its talent if it still sounds like a dog's diahorrea.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
You should go back through the other music discussions. Calling other people's taste in music noise is what we do.

"
bhavv wrote:
Doesn't matter if its talent if it still sounds like a dog's diahorrea.

Oh you mean pop music??? Then yes, you are correct :)..... Sorry, but i'd must rather listen to intelligent progressive and power metal any day than music that sounds like the lyrics are written by 12 years olds and that can be played by trained monkeys!! I don't know what you listen to, but I'm sure if you gave me the chance, I'd easily be able to heavily criticize what you listen to.... Just try me :)..... I'm sure I can find plenty of faults with it....So go back to your gangster rap......

Edit: Now that I've read many of your other posts, I just roll my eyes, LOL and shake my head and consider the source. You are quite the comedian and I just can't take opinions of comedians seriously....
Last edited by Booshad on Oct 22, 2014, 7:19:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info