Virus message at wiki web site

hi, i have virus warning from my Avast any time i enter http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/ or refresh the site for the past 3 days. Are you getting it to boys?
I'll just go to that web page and check... Not! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Yeahhh I'm not touching that lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I use Avast, too and don't get a warning. But I also have Adblock and NoScript so maybe it's a bad ad?
The "official wiki" has had problems with bad ads in the past.
Curse (the organization) certainly doesn't seem to care.
Not getting any issues - but using Noscript/adblock as well. Looks like bad ads is the correct guess.

Maybe GGG could host the wiki on a separate official server, save the need for ads at all. Considering the value the wiki provides to the community, it makes sense.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Yeah I use ad / no script.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Kapersky let it open just fine without a warning and it's great about shutting down any website that's bad. I also run adblock, chances are one of the ads has a bad script in it and is infected. It blocked 32 ads just on that one page.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info