More Community Build Guides!

Wow! So happy i got mentioned!

(And keep in mind that the "decent 100k is in a 5 Link ;))

Gratz to the other Build guide writers! :)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Wow! So happy i got mentioned!

(And keep in mind that the "decent 100k is in a 5 Link ;))

Gratz to the other Build guide writers! :)

yep yep, good shit buddy
LightyGaming.com
Completely off topic but isn't a sentence like "The level process is flexible but it's recommended to use Firestorm + Flame Totem until level 70 and then switch to Discharge." just means that Discharge is unbalanced during leveling and should be buffed considerably?

I never understood why the game is designed with a handful of strong leveling skills and everything else is trash until late-game. It was like this in Diablo 2 too and I remember hating it back then just the same.
Very cool.

I'd like to see something about Magic Find in one of these build guides.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
So you showcase a blood magic discharger when u have herald dischargers doing way more damage and clearing maps more efficiently? Theres discharge builds that are alot more begginer friendly, esp the ones that use ice spear are especially begginner friendly cause the monsters dont move at all should u toss a ele prolif in tthe mix. Also why list a discharge build that doenst even use its highest damage dealing element, which is lightning (power charges).. go Ee with ice spear and then go boom...Ice bite linked to ur discharge then herald of ice=free frenzies without the chaos degen, herald of thunder to do ur auto curse or in my builds case tri curse...there ya go zero effort discharger, make this post build of the week cause a discharger that has to combo every mob is boring and slow, ur supposed to lead/support the party not spend all ur time casting just to go boom when half the mob is already dead bc your party killed it. Also im upset at the fact that you chose a discharger who yes doesnt use volls chest but uses almost twice the amount of unique items just to make up for the damage that hes losing bc hes not using power charges, which btw gives u 4% extra spell damage per power charge....lol this is the build that u want new players to see?? Sad face GGG...Sad face

im currently at 237iir with my discharger clearing 77+ maps with ez...and thats cause i dont stack unique on unique cause discharge with lightning damage doesnt need it

Edit: also if GGG was so concerned about ele prolif and with the recent nerf to it why are you showcasing another ele prolif build?!
Im not hating on the build creator, matter a fact i respect him for making a discharge build that doesnt rely on voll's chest
Im hating on GGG's choice for flavour of the week bc discharge is a really easy build to do and for those that arent familiar with poe or discharge this make create a bad taste in some new players mouths when they tryout this build bc theres alot of mechanics that he doesnt utilize bc he doesnt use volls chest
Last edited by C1ON1 on Aug 3, 2015, 12:36:32 PM
Just wanted to say all these build guides have had awesome header screenshots.
Okay, nothing personal against Lighty, as his build looks fun, but it's a little deflating for beginners (which is largely what this thing is aimed at) to go and look at the details of his 'cheap as' build and see that his own personal tools involve the use of two legacy items that would cost about 400 ex to acquire. I get where he's at in his own space in the game, but if you're a novice looking for a cookie-cutter build you're ALWAYS going to look at the stuff being used by the OP as a yardstick of where you need to be gear-wise in endgame. Credit to him though for showing a host of far less costly alternatives.
Good job Lighty!!! Enjoyed so much with you Cyclone build!!
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
It's nice to see cyclone build by Lighty in here, even more because i'm using it and I must say it's wonderful.

Nice builds
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info