Since I have no GF for Valentine's Day...

Since I have no gf nor date for Valentine's Day, I believe I will make myself some tacos. And when I mean "Some" I mean 10. 10 tacos. Oh and there is going to be WAY too much cilantro in that shit. If someone else were to eat one of said tacos they'd probably be all like, "Shit man, that's way too much cilantro in that taco meat".

And you better bet your ass there is going to be some homemade salsa in there too. Yeah...homemade salsa. With 5 different kinds of peppers. Jalapenos, poblanos, mirasols, serranos, and thai peppers. And I'm throwing in a Habenero too. And it's going to be a big ass Habenero, so fucking big I'm capitalizing it's name even though it's not a proper noun.

Oh and there is going to be cheese. It's going to be sharp too. None of that shitty mild cheddar shit. Mild cheddar is a disgrace of cheese and all if it will be eradicated. Not by me of course though, I'll be too busy eating my MAN TACOS.

And to wash it all down I'm going to buy the biggest bottle of Corona I can find and stick a giant lime in that bitch. I'll pop in some movie (something with vampires or zombies or some shit), stuff tacos down my throat, swill half flat corona, and cry the manliest of tears that could only be shed by the manliest of men during a Valentine's day of disapointment.

Also chocolate. I'm going to buy all the chocolate and get fat.
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Feb 12, 2013, 9:22:14 PM
Haha reading this is a great start to the day :D
I'd just play video games
"
VoidMoon wrote:
I'll pop in some movie (something with vampires or zombies or some shit),

haha, I bet you're gonna watch The Twillight. That's how real men roll.
I will watch the last part of twilight. And then maybe steel magnolias because i need to keep the laughter rolling.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
LOL. I want to do this now
Like a flame in the dark, I attract the unknown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info