UNHINGED Recruiting

Hello boys and girls Unhinged is recruiting for the new leagues mostly warbands.

We are a group of quality players looking for a socially inclined and relaxed playerbase who want to hangout in teamspeak, theorycraft, map, and just play the game with us.

The requirements to join is play atleast daily/ minimum of a couple hours a week. We dont really play the hardcore leagues to much so we dont have much of a base of operations in that department. No foul play, cheating or hacking of anykind, no racial slurs you know all the crap thats not usually tolerated. We also like all members to have a working microphone and be able to log in to our teamspeak server.

If any of this sounds like something that would further your experience in path of exile we welcome anyone from the hardcore players to the casuals to join up with us. If you'd like an invite or to hear more about us please don't hesitate to conatact me in game or our other 2 officers to get you started.

IGN- KS_Oblivion

TY Have a good day.

KS...
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2016, 8:48:04 AM
Bump
Up still lookin for all kinds of players hit me up in game with any questions.
KS...
BUMP BUMP

Still lookin for more warbands players interested in mapping and farming interested in bsing in teamspeak.

Anyone is welcome to join hit me up with questions or for invite.

New, or oldbies all welcome come join the fun.
KS...
Bump
i wana join im babybearishjew
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info